Which City signing excited you most?

1. Robinho
2. SWP the homecoming

the excitement before, and more so after, each of their debuts was unbelievable considering where we were at the time

Robinho! I was in Spain, started receiving texts saying we had been taken over by super rich arabs. Was in Puerto Banus in the night watching Sky Sports news in a pub, couldn't believe my eyes!

1.Robinho
2.Tevez
3.Augero
4.YaYa
5.Vonk

Robinho signing signified who had just bought our club and the massive statement of intent which sent a shock wave around world football!

corky1970 said:
i genuinley cannot remember a game with beardsley in or ever playing for city, its like ive had a labotomy and feel ashamed at my lack of memory

huddersfield away i think.

got a vague vague memory of it was only a kid.

I was about 11 or 12 when it was confirmed that we'd appointed Kevin Keegan as manager, that was ridiculously exciting for me, and then Keegan himself went and equalled that when he signed Anelka! All I had known up to that point was shit managers and shit signings (bar Kinkladze).

Robinho is up there as well, purely for the SSN midnight deadline stuff.

Tevez for the obvious

That summer when Sven swooped in and signed about 35 players!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.