Which City signing excited you most?

also to add to my list in 2nd, is Nasri.

remember him tearing us apart when Boyata got sent off, couldn't wait to see him in a city shirt.

Can't be arsed reading all 9 pages so may have been said already but
when Trevor Francis signed it made one of the dongs on News at 10.

Don't come much bigger than that.

The return of SWP for me. Was just before the craziness of the takeover & we'd managed to get him back from chelsea. Was absolutely delighted we were bringing him back home.

Glauber Berti......City legend!!!

I was devastated when he played his last match for us.

I don't think it was so much the signing of Trevor Francis. It was his debut the following Saturday at Stoke and his opening goal after two minutes.
Don't forget that Francis had scored the winning goal in the European Cup Final only two years earlier and was the best player in Engfland at the time.

Somebody mentioned that they can't remember Prter Beardsley playing for City. How about Martin ONeill, Ken Mcnaught or David Johnson. All of them won the European Cup before joining City.

Jo. £19 Million WOW we are loaded and this guy looks awesome on these youtube videos I've been watching, cannot wait to see him play in a blue shirt...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.