Which NFL team to support?

None of them.
To be honest i'd rather enter the world championships of watching paint dry.(this actually exists).

Andy Dale said:
None of them.
To be honest i'd rather enter the world championships of watching paint dry.(this actually exists).

Similar experience to reading your post i'd imagine

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I think you may like the Bills, they haven't been good in what seems like forever and they are always overlooked in the media cause the other big NY teams.

So true.

Their past success dates to over 20 years ago and seem to stumble at the very end only to lead you on and give you heartache yet you keep coming back in hope for next year. Also have struggled since but have come under recent spending recently. Sound similar.

MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I think you may like the Bills, they haven't been good in what seems like forever and they are always overlooked in the media cause the other big NY teams.

So true.

Their past success dates to over 20 years ago and seem to stumble at the very end only to lead you on and give you heartache yet you keep coming back in hope for next year. Also have struggled since but have come under recent spending recently. Sound similar.

The problem with being a Bills fan is that you may want to go to see them which would mean having to go to Buffalo.

buckshot said:
MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

So true.

The problem with being a Bills fan is that you may want to go to see them which would mean having to go to Buffalo.

Exactly, great food and amazing hiking/parks! Just come before December or after March or it gets a lil chilly

The Jets. Last title in the late sixties, more successful neighbours, recently improving...

Just
End
The
Season.

Jets.

None! How can it have football in its title?! The ball rarely touches their feet!!

Plus it's just an "Americanised" Rugby. Support Sale Sharks or Swinton Lions instead.

I support the Buffalo Bills, My dad lived in Toronto and used to watch the Bills. I was really interested in it mid nineties. Buffalo made the Super Bowl 4 times and lost each time if I remember righly to Dallas twice, Redskins and New York giants I think.

My favourite sports teams at the time were obviously City, Sampdoria and the Bills in American Football. All played in blue and all would flatter to deceive.
Sampdoria had Mancini, Platt and Lombardo all with City now. Spooky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.