2) Onuoha - new contract
3) Barry
4) Adebayor
5) Tevez
6) Toure
7) RSC
7) Taylor

riley347 said:
impossible to call,this one.....all have different qualities....all have one thing in common......ALL HAVE BEEN TERRIFIC SIGNINGS!!!!!!!......well done hughes and cook.....oh, and a little help from the owners!!!!........

Fully agree and the news today about Ned was exellent.

I think over the course of the season barry will prove to be our best signing. Especially for 12million:)

moomba said:
In terms of importance, value for money, and in general how pleased you are they are a blue.

For me:

1. Tevez - big statement, top quality footballer and winds up the rags.

2. Barry - good player, decent value, will slot straight into the first team

3. Adebayor - top quality when he can be arse, seems a bit of a twat. Will either be a bargain or a collosal waste of money.

4. Toure - top quality once. Not sure now. Always seemed a decent bloke.

5. RSC - decent player but overpriced and injury prone.

6. Taylor - bit of a nothing digning. Wouldn't have minded Weaver returning.

Still hoping for a change in the top three.
Can't choose between these two.

Not necessarily the best player of our signings but NED is the signing I am most happy about

ROBINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oh, does he not count anymore?

WE'VE GOT ROBINHO!

best signing.......adebayor will score loads
second .............tevez quality and will score against the rags
third................barry will help ireland improve even more
fourth..............toure will give dunny a kick up the arse now he has competition
fifth.................taylor good back up
sixth...............rsc....not sure i understand forking out 18 mil for an injury prone striker when we already had bellamy and boj........would rather had given boj a chance

moomba said:
In terms of importance, value for money, and in general how pleased you are they are a blue.

For me:

1. Tevez - big statement, top quality footballer and winds up the rags.

2. Barry - good player, decent value, will slot straight into the first team

3. Adebayor - top quality when he can be arse, seems a bit of a twat. Will either be a bargain or a collosal waste of money.

4. Toure - top quality once. Not sure now. Always seemed a decent bloke.

5. RSC - decent player but overpriced and injury prone.

6. Taylor - bit of a nothing digning. Wouldn't have minded Weaver returning.

Still hoping for a change in the top three.

I'd agree with all of that. Still think we've paid too much for Adebayor and for Toure, and whilst it's not my money it makes us look like spoilt bastards throwing money at clubs for 'established' Premier players when there are plenty of other good targets available elsewhere that doesn't mean giving money to our domestic rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.