Which of the signings are you most happy with

It's strange, i think for the first time ever, i've not had concerns about any player we've signed during a transfer window, infact I'm delighted with signings so far : )

1) Barry
2)Toure

Big name strikers are great, but these boys can deliver in areas we've been lacking in.

Ade
Toure

Most important areas we needed to strengthen and both class.

Barry, Tevez , class again

RSC, superb back up.

cannot single out just 1 player as ourt best signing. even if we'd of got terry i still don't think you could say 1 was head n shoulders above the rest

Tevez Was An Important Signing, Both On & Off The Pitch!

Barry Strenghens Are Midfield Immensely!

Now We've Brought In Tev & Ade, Throw In Santa, Ireland, Robbie, & Wright-Phillips That Is Arugably Best Attack In Prem.

But Despite All The Siginings, Still Feel De Jong & Given Are Going To Hughes' Best.

Given Is I Feel Best Keeper In Prem On His Day, & De Jong Will Be So Important To Us Next Season.

Have to agree alba I can see de jong being one of our best players over next few years. Him barry and ireland will be best midfield in prem this year.

stevec78 said:
Have to agree alba I can see de jong being one of our best players over next few years. Him barry and ireland will be best midfield in prem this year.

I'm all for bigging your own players up, but this is silly. Essien, Lampard, Obi-Mikel, Ballack, Mascerano, Alonso, Gerrard, Carrick, Fabregas (shall I go on). All better players than the plodder that is De Jong. Barry is certainly in their class, but Ireland has had one good season, and has a lot to do before he can be talked about in that lofty company. The departure of Elano means I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to see the midfield area strengthened. If Barcelona sign Mascerano, I'd be getting Kolo to bend his brothers ear about joining us. Now that would be a quality addition.

For Striking Importance - Adebayor

For CLUB STATEMENT - Tevez

Most Important - Toure

We needed a striker a world class one and a defender. So as for importance Kolo is probably our best signing. However Barry will give us so much more balance. On the other hand we won't need to rely on academy players when we have Tevez, RSC, and Adebayor.

The signing I'm most happy with would most definetely be Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.