which player cost hughes his job.

Shay Given for being the best goalkeeper in premiership but not caught one cross all season and his poor kicking which means the ball comes beck straight away. Bring back Joe Hart next season. Look at where Birmingham are now with his fine form

kolo and lescott partnership has been his downfall. too many defensive errors. you would expect better for a partnership worth nearly 40million quid

Hughes's failure to realise that Robinho is our best player, and then his failure to get the best out of him, was a major factor in his sacking imo. It will be interesting to see whether his performances improve under a different manager. I suspect that they will.

i think his spat with wenger was the final straw, the arabs don,t like that sort of incident, personally i think it was his tactics substitutions and not any individual performance of the players, but for myself i think there has been a hate campaign against the club by the media especially with the tv companies taking the lead?also you have to look at some of the officiating which was bordering on corruption? but the one thing that is really making me nauseous is the hypocrites on tv and in the papers who are now saying what sort of club does this to a man like mark hughes, well a club that has given the management team over £200 million to spend on transfers and paid them the wages that we could only dream of with also a severance package that will set them up for life? i think the days of seven goal thrillers are over?

Dunne. Arrogantly thinking that two new centre backs would both perform consistently well and would work as a pair.

Toure, Robinho & Adebayor, all three are shit and couldn't be bothered to even put some effort in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.