which player cost hughes his job.

kolo , lescott , sylvinho aint good signings if you ask me he had a endless supply of cash and he chose them 3 for the back4

thats like buying a astin martin ripping the engine out and fitting a 1.1 ford fiesta into it !!!!!!

hughes didnt have the pulling power like this mancini will have because mancini has won tittles and has worked with one of the best european sides there has been for years

if he can do that with inter millan then i'm sure he can do something with the tallent we have with a few additions !!

The reason why i think its kolo is most of hughes other signing were at least improvements on what was there before,but as a replacement for Dunne Toure has been a disaster.

Why the hell blame players?, hughes cost hughes his job because he was all talk and clueless, in every area except bumming his load.

Team selection, tactics, use of subs, even the coaches he brought in were not up to much, an to top it all he was a backstabbing bast*rd that leaked fariy stories to the media against anyone who he fell out with.

Good riddans to bad rubbish.

i don't know if its been said and i don't particulaly care, but it looks as though hughes felt it was adebayor and robinho who have let him down most this season- judging by the team he sent out yesterday, barring de jong that looked like a "mark hughes" team and he was saying thanks for fkuc all to robinho and adebayor.

uwe282828 said:
im going to name and shame kolo toure.
As his captain i feel his performances and leadership have cost hughes his job.
which one player would you name and shame?

Look no further than Bowen, i know he isn't a player but he was in charge of sorting out the defence and it was a shambles. Old pals act came back to haunt Hughes im afraid

uwe282828 said:
im going to name and shame kolo toure.
As his captain i feel his performances and leadership have cost hughes his job.
which one player would you name and shame?

Toure has made Lescott look shit. Lescott's been getting the stick but Toure is the real problem. He knows that he's lost a yard of pace and struggles in the air so he has been defending too deep and causing his partner no end of problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.