Which players do you want rid of?

1) Savic
2) Two of Milner, Barry or De Jong
3) Dzeko
4) AJ (find a use for him or sell)
5) Ade, Tevez and the rest of the useless loan players

Way too many passengers on this team constituting hundreds of thousands per week, ship them out and replace them with producers.

Get rid of the deadwood that is currently out on loan, with the addition of Kolarov preferably.

Yap It's Dzeko's fault we lost today. We should sell him. My good this board is fucking joke and some of the members are totaly retarded. Nothing to do here. Bye

Blu KB said:
Get rid of the deadwood that is currently out on loan, with the addition of Kolarov preferably.

I wish Kolarov had played today, might have cut out that cross and been a bigger threat than Clichy going forward....

IN
Guidetti
Boyata
Pizarro
Somebody who can actually cross a ball and beat a man. Someone similar to, dare I say it Ashley Young

OUT
Savic (Loan)
Tevez
Bridge
Kolo
Johnson
Hargreaves
Adebayor
Gudetti
Santa Cruz
Weiss
AJ

Please remove:
Nasri (does this guy really want to fight for the cause?)
Dzeko (caicedo tried harder, and subsequently fitted in better)
Savic (too many times this season we have needed a man and found a boy)

Please purchase:
Pizzaro (at least until we can see him play a few games)
Van Persie (scoring record= amazing)
Boyata (he's ours and young but better than Savic)

yatesy94 said:
IN
Guidetti
Boyata
Pizarro
Somebody who can actually cross a ball and beat a man. Someone similar to, dare I say it Ashley Young

OUT
Savic (Loan)
Tevez
Bridge
Kolo
Johnson
Hargreaves
Adebayor
Gudetti
Santa Cruz
Weiss
AJ

Poor guidetti, doesn't know whether he's coming or going

All the obvious ones like Bridge and Adebayor.

Other than that, I find it hard to want rid of any of the first team squad after playing so well all year. I think it's just unfortunate that United have been able to grind out so many results, we'd be on top by a few points had we taken this tally in other years.

mancityscot said:
yatesy94 said:
IN
Guidetti
Boyata
Pizarro

OUT
Savic (Loan)
Tevez
Bridge
Kolo
Johnson
Hargreaves
Adebayor
Gudetti
Santa Cruz
Weiss
AJ

Poor guidetti, doesn't know whether he's coming or going

Haha just noticed that then doing a bit of a transfer Hokey-Cokey there. For the record I'd like him to stay as our 4th striker. I know he said he'd leave if he were forced to do that, but we'd guarantee him a good 15-20 games a season to prove himself in our side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.