Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Nothing bothers me

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • Nation state club

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • Forgot - Oil club!

Votes: 38 8.6%

• Total voters
I’ll see your Mendy and raise you a Giggs.

I’ve been affected by all of it in the past. Let’s be honest, our journey from many peoples second favourite team to vilification that Leeds United and Millwall could only dream of is complete.

It’s gone full circle for me from hating it to now enjoying the genuine pain every trophy inflicts on “them”. On Saturday I would normally have turned the sound off on that awful BT commentary, but now it nourishes my interest. Every time I get hacked off with VAR, UEFA / FIFA politics, a Super League scenario or a club policy that angers like the new admission process, I think of Pep and this squad of players boiling piss season in and season out.

That is why I went for nothing bothers me. There isn’t a club in the country without skeletons in the closet.
I applaude your persistence with BT commentary, however we both know when Mendy is sentenced the club will undoubtedly be tarred and feathered, and hung drawn and quartered by the media. Headlines about how the club couldn't notice this behave will be flashed around. I'll stop exfoliating to ensure thicker skin when the time comes

Arsenal and Spurs have a cheek with the no fans part.
That's twice now against us they have not turned up.
City v them at the Etihad has never been close to having as many empty seats as there was on Saturday or the midweek game after the cup final when fans were allowed to attend.
Spurs are down to 40,000 odd as well.
Do you genuinely think they think we have no fans? They just want a reaction and as some give it they do it more and more.

What pisses me off most is that this bullshit criticism mainly comes from non-going match fans of other teams ie plastics. They spout shite and have no real loyalty to their supposed team. Talk out of their lazy arses. Has no value really but still gets on my wick.

I think the no history one annoys me the most - perhaps because I'm geeky enough to research and learn history. But it really is not difficult to know that through most of the history of football City have been a top level club who from time to time have won stuff. It's the reason why we a 6th in the All Time League Table (https://www.myfootballfacts.com/england_footy/football-league/all-time_top_flight_points_table). People seem to think that because a couple of teams have dominated in recent history it has always been so. The reality is that whilst some teams have had long consistent spells near the top of the First Division/Premier League - no team has has twice had a dominant period of success. This is City's moment - it won't last, and at some time we will merge back into the pack and someone else will emerge.

Easy
1) No history, hate this, history is a study of a period time not how many pots a team has won. Every club has history.

2) FFP I spent hours reading Prestwich blues information and he was bang on right. I hated the way our club was and still looked at by the media, fuck them all.
But to PB thanks for the facts ;-)

Last edited:
I can take it from other fans tbh as they just want to feel better about there own team but the bile from the media and the constant lies makes my.blood boil

"None of the above"

I love it - the more we win the saltyer they get. Long may it continue.

To be honest it has all effect me.

It might have had an impact on my mental health along with other things going on in my life.

It got to the stage where I was constantly defending City, at work or other forums. I was getting really down with the press/media around our CAS case. It wasnt great. It seemed every day some new shit would be written/said about City.

Thankfully I have been sorted out by the doctor now. I feel full of life and loving life. I dont get bothered about the shit I just laugh and dont get involved.

OK its wasnt 100% anti City stuff getting me down as I was suffering from depression, but it certainly didnt help me.
"Some people think that football is a matter of life or death.
I assure you,it's much more serious than that"!!!

Well there is one you have all missed..for me it relates to that arrogant Scottish twat.."Never in my lifetime !!!!" If I ever met him, believe me he would have another stroke.. a total arrogant ****. He epitomises what I hate about rags. Heaven forbid we behave the same way, but sadly there are some on this site who forget our past. We never win at home and we never win away....do not expect, but keep dreaming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.