Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Nothing bothers me

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • Nation state club

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • Forgot - Oil club!

Votes: 38 8.6%

• Total voters
I met a Villa fan, very sure of himself, on holiday who was convinced city were always a lower division team and Villa a much "bigger' club. Mentioned 84000 attendance , trophies won etc he had no idea. Also get asked why attendances are so low, people seem to really believe this.
But the one that annoys me most is pre conceived use of word "ruthless' the very second city score, even if they have missed half a dozen sitters and been very unruthless. It's purely designed to link city as the heartless bad guy praying on lid ladies ,almost as though the producer is saying quick scream 'ruthless' !

Not really arsed what other fans say or think. Football is a tribal activity so their views and opinions are a function of that. So are mine!
What pisses me off are the incredibly boring and continuous references in commentaries and media articles on transfer values of our players (Grealish particularly at the moment).
Just sit back and enjoy the most sumptuous football we, and everyone else, are ever likely to see. I actually don't care if we never win big ears, the sheer pleasure of watching this team in action is enough for me. Especially as I am old and realistic enough to know it can’t last for ever. Love this club and always will.

Do what I do up here. The majority of hacks and TV bellends support Rangers, so when they start their pish, I always know they are worried and this makes me happy.

You are never going to stop them, so enjoy it. The fact they look for every conceivable thing to have a go, shows they arent as confident of our decline as they would like. Happy days

Just as a way to show i am not making shit up. Listen to this ****. Ex Rangers player. In the same blabbering, incoherent, thick **** vein as Boyd. Priceless.

With the continuing success of the Academy - PL2 and U18 + Loanees...

Added to 1st post:
edit3: Retired lie no3 - We have no home grown academy players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.