Which Signing are you most Excited About?

Ferna, with navas a very close second.

I'm really expecting ferna to be an absolute world beater. Really think he's gonna tear it up

Good post and were only in July. Good to see business being done early.

Its a difficult one.

All 4 offer an improvement to what we had last season.

Given we are gearing up to a World Cup year I also think they will bring great desire to win to the squad which will spur existing players on.

Fernandinho - fast, mobile with great energy, can tackle, pass with vision and shoot.
Navas - very, very fast. Be a joy to watch. A threat to any defence.
Jovetic - wonderfully gifted, a true team player who will create, score and take some of the creative pressure of Silva. He will shine.
Negredo - quality goal scorer. 70 league goals in 139 matches for Seville. If he continues to do what he has done these past 4 seasons he will be a big hit.

None of the above are huge names, yet. I'm not against that big name be it Bale or someone of that ilk. However I do strongly believe the 11 playing for City next season will be a far better team whoever Pellegrini selects.

After thinking about it a little more I have to go with Fernandinho. Having the ability to turn defence to attack quickly as welll as able to stop the opposition will be a joy to watch.

Navas is sure to be an edge of the seat type player, they'll be a certain buzz of excitement every time he receives the ball, like there used to be with SWP in his first spell.

However, I really rate Fernandinho so it's him for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.