Which Signing are you most Excited About?

Jovetic has the most potential by far. Fairly obvious as he's the youngest but we should be getting reasonably sure deals from Navas, Fernandinho and Negredo given their age and experience. Jovetic however despite being very good now could become truly exceptional. That's more exciting to me than seeing what everyone can do next season.

Out of the four, I expect Fernandinho to have the most telling impact.

It's a poor area of the team for us at the highest level.

Then it will be Navas.

Negredo.

Think Jovetic will be steady, moments of magic, but will need another year behind him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Out of the four, I expect Fernandinho to have the most telling impact.

It's a poor area of the team for us at the highest level.

Then it will be Navas.

Negredo.

Think Jovetic will be steady, moments of magic, but will need another year behind him.
Agree with Fernandinho, he will help us win the ball in more advanced areas and get our forwards more space and time todo damage . . .

I'm most excited to see the effect on the team, I think Aguero will be like a new signing to with Jo and Jesus.

Negredo

25 league goals last season. 31 goals from 42 games in all comps...
Discounting penalties outscored Falcao

what we've been lacking

can't wait!

Difficult to say, they each address a clear need / area of weakness so in a way I'm equally excited about each of them

If I had to pick I'd say Fernandinho because I think he will make the biggest difference, letting us recover the ball quicker and in more dangerous positions and speeding up our transitions which should see us be considerably more prolific

Over the long term, I think Jovetic has the biggest individual potential though

I'm excited about them all in equal measure, I have to say though I do expect at least one of the four to be deemed a "flop" its just what happens when you sign that many players. Hope they all prove me wrong though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.