Which Signing are you most Excited About?

I don't watch any other football so I have no idea about any of them. I don't base my opinions on any posts from BM, or media reports, as basically they are all the writers opinion. Therefore, I have absolutely no idea which one excites me more. I'm excited about the whole thing, as I think 'holistically'................

Trust in Pelle.......and those two Spanish fellas who have been instrumental in bringing in the 4 signings.

I think Negredo will surprise a lot of people next season. Quite a bit
of negativity surrounding his signing, but like he says, I can see him
being totally suited to the English game.

No disrespect to the four we have bought in but I hope its the next signing that excites us all more because it will have to be a good one to do that.

Navas for me. Like a thoroughbred race horse when he gets going. Although none have given me the wow factor to be honest,just solid signings really.

jake28 said:
Navas for me. Like a thoroughbred race horse when he gets going. Although none have given me the wow factor to be honest,just solid signings really.

Yeah same here

Davs 19 said:
bluemoon32 said:
jake28 said:

Yeah same here

So, just out of interest, who would excite you ?

Bale,Fabregas,Cavani,Falcao,Reus,Suarez to name a few. They may not all be attainable but they would certainly send this place into meltdown. Havnt seen that this window in here.

jake28 said:
Davs 19 said:
bluemoon32 said:
Yeah same here

Bale,Fabregas,Cavani,Falcao,Reus,Suarez to name a few. They may not all be attainable but they would certainly send this place into meltdown. Havnt seen that this window in here.

lmao....ah. The fantasy football fans are funny :) Unless we get literally one of the top 3 guys in a position it's not exciting. I'm excited about all the signings. I just am not sure which new signing I will choose to get the new away jersey for.

Clutch004 said:
jake28 said:
Davs 19 said:

lmao....ah. The fantasy football fans are funny :) Unless we get literally one of the top 3 guys in a position it's not exciting. I'm excited about all the signings. I just am not sure which new signing I will choose to get the new away jersey for.

Exactly this. Superb window with our weaknesses addressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.