• Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Rags are a constant.

Other clubs it comes and goes - hated Leeds for a long time but their years in the lower leagues have tempered that view. Never liked Mourinho so that dislike has followed him round with the clubs he has managed.

I liked the dippers and Arsenal back in the day when we were shit as they were the competition for the Rags. Even now I look at the teams around the rags in the table and want them to do well. West Ham for example - I dont see them maintaining this form right through the season but I'm hoping they put in a good fight for 4th. I'd like Arsenal to do the same as I like Arteta, want him to do well.

The Rags kicked us when we were down. Not just the fans, but the club, which is unforgivable.

The Redscouse have truly vile fans. A cult. I honestly think a significant number are mentally deranged, while others are just feral scum.

Leeds - God knows they used to have vile fans, including many racists. I like to think they aren't as bad now, but reserve judgement.

Spurs - twatty fans.

Arsenal - arrogant twatty fans. The southern Rags.

Millwall - vile beyond description, but thankfully in another league.

Aston Villa - delusions of grandeur because they were big in the 1890s.

How anybody from Manchester can dislike a club more than United is beyond me. Yes, I hate Liverpool, Spurs, Villa and Luton but United are another level.
I have lived in Manchester all my life. I hate Utd but for me Liverpool's fanbase are on another level. They've completely bought into the idea that Liverpool means more and that they are morally and ethically superior. When Utd play Liverpool, I support Utd although that would change if Utd became a threat to City.

I don't know why you would hate Villa. Rationally we should have developed a dislike for Chelsea seeing as Chelsea are City's biggest rivals for trophies but they don't arouse any emotion in me. The only shirts that I instinctively dislike are Utd and Liverpool.

Liverpool as a club set out to destroy City and their fans bought into it. See the coach welcome.

Any side with red as their primary color. As I've grown older my eyesight has diminished, but my color sight has not. Even if I am watching an under 10 match if there's a red team I just imagine they're part of the rags academy and presto, I have a kinship with the other team.
I truly despise united.

For me, United stand alone in that I genuinely enjoy seeing them lose. I will watch their games to see them lose, I will listen gleefully to podcasts and read articles about how bad they are and deep dives into their many problems. If things are going really awfully and someone links to redcafe on here, I might even go and read their forum.

It would not be wide of the mark to say United have brought us City fans more enjoyment since the takeover than any club but City.

Liverpool I dislike in a more short-lived but intense way. I only care about them losing in so much as it makes City winning the league or a cup more likely, but I think when they're at their worst I really dislike them more intensely, and their entire self-aggrandising, "This means more" arrogance that the fans buy into is worse because 30 years without a league title really didn't humble them in the way that 8 years sort of has done to United.

Have just been reading the Liverpool spitting thread which has really annoyed me, as once more their vile fans have been exonerated. Was born in Manchester, bleed Blue as do all my family. Grew up in Chorlton and from the age five hated anything red..so from 1967 not a fan of rags..Truthfully,since then,the rags have always been my biggest dislike.Along the way have disliked Spurs for 1981 and more recently Villa for their foul behaviour at Wembley. The one club though, that has made me question my number one dislike of the rags are the scousers. I never thought I could dislike a club more than the rags, but truthfully am questioning my long held belief. I hated the rags,because they had success, I wanted that success, and they rubbed our noses in the crap with their stupid banner. However my dislike of the scousers stems not from a football success, but from a moral negativity.We are all entitled to opinions on Hillsborough,Heysel, coach destruction(ours and Madrid), spitting from not only fans but players,disproportionate number of ex-scouser commentators,the diving player who prays before a match then clearly cheats every game, denying English clubs the capacity to partake in Europe for years. I could go on. The scousers are now my number one dislike. Who do you dislike most now and has it changed. ???

There's a rumour that it was a Sky pundit that spat at our staff.

Any side with red as their primary color. As I've grown older my eyesight has diminished, but my color sight has not. Even if I am watching an under 10 match if there's a red team I just imagine they're part of the rags academy and presto, I have a kinship with the other team.
I truly despise united.

How deep does this go, if you walked into a pub showing Wales vs. Scotland in the 6Nations, would you support Scotland?

Chiefs vs. NE Patriots or Tampa vs. Cowboys you're going with the Patriots + Cowboys?

I have a lot of time for West Ham. I hate everyone else with varying degrees when they’re playing City. At the moment I hate Crystal Palace - irrational, but, it will pass.
That shower of shit in trafford will be the one I will forever hate. I truly thought I was mellowing with age. Last Saturday just proved that nothing comes anywhere near my utter loathing for them, my better half thought I was going to have a stroke at one point! I can never forget or forgive THAT fucking banner. It symbolised everything about that classless club from top to bottom and made their huge ‘fan base’ push the ickle ciddy bullshit far and wide.
They wanted everyone to believe that we, as fan base were always more interested in their results before our own, like all lies, told often enough and the masses start to believe it.
These days their ‘demise’ is hilarious to watch and long may it continue.

Every other teams come and go, I hate scousers because I am a Mancunian, I regard hating that place as my birthright - the red dippers are just vile and always have been. The Blue ones? We had our moments back in the day!

Always united - never, ever forget or forgive that banner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.