Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
I thought it had become Liverpool but when they recently played United, I was delighted they smashed them. So, United remains number 1 - that club authorised banner did it for me and the clear way they manipulated the actions of Uefa in having David Gill on both boards. Liverpool occupies second place purely because of the hypocrisy and self-entitlement of their fans - they are ridiculous and truly believe they are more special than any other club's fanbase.

Hard choice but ....I grew up in Liverpool in the 70s but always a City fan (born and bred). Always went to matches at Anfield and Goodison each week with mates. When I could get to Maine Road I would but kept my gob shut due to Scouse accent. I was getting beaten up from all sides!
But Liverpool were, are, and always will be the target of my bile.
Odious, arrogant, cult of a club. At least with United fans you can crack on. With dippers it is impossible to have a conversation with them at any football level. Cnts the lot of them.

Unlike some Salford manufactured fairy tale that our derby game is against someone in another city, it was United, is United and will always be United.
I despise the red cultists of scousepool but I know who my enemy is.

Liverpool for me. Their supporters are just out and out vile, deluded cunts and they think the world owes them something all the time

team or supporters?

Supporters - thats an easy one - Liverpool - deluded idiots bordering on cult like beliefs shrouded in some sort of huge superiority complex where they believe they have the devine right that everything should go their way.

As a team on the pitch they play decent football but their supporters are fucking arseholes. The whole scouse not english bit is just fucking weird

As a team on the pitch its either Utd or Spurs.

Liverpool, disgusting, horrible, nasty, murderous, victim spewing repulsive club.

Their fans have seriously short memories and with their past they should be careful and show the game a lot more respect.

The rags are deserving of pity, they have no link to the football club they purport to support other than the odd museum trip and the fanboy obsession with the media circus that enhances the myth.

Scousers on the other hand are vile, some of the things they have done and do are unforgivable, so it's the scousers for me that take the crown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.