• Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Rags.
I don’t care how mediocre the become I will always hate them with a passion.
Can’t stand the scousers either and they lose more of a threat now., but the rags will always take the top spot.

Dislike plenty of others but these two are at the top of the list by a country Mile

The rags are deserving of pity, they have no link to the football club they purport to support other than the odd museum trip and the fanboy obsession with the media circus that enhances the myth.

Scousers on the other hand are vile, some of the things they have done and do are unforgivable, so it's the scousers for me that take the crown.
I hated United growing up, how they loved belittling us. However over the last few years I have found myself despising Liverpool, as a club and set of fans I genuinely think they are horrible.

Surely this should be excluding United?

They would be everyones number 1.

Spurs probably for me.

Liverpool are dickheads but they’ve always give it United over the years.

its a difficult one, but who do i like beating the most, Rags.

The scouse mob are vile tw"ts, but speaking to a liverpool fan when out of town you can actually talk to them about football ( most of the time ). Were as it is difficult to find a rags fan that doenst believe he is the best in the world because of that red shirt he or she wears. You can be anywhere in the world, but bump in to one and they will tell you how good they are as they support YARnited.

Spurs, pathetic club and fanbase.

The rags are just an automatic choice of dislike because of our allegiance to the club, but apart from that yeah.

Obviously it's Utd in 1st place but i hate to say it, i've had decent conservations with a few Utd fans over the years.
I have never been able to have a decent conservation with a Liverpool fan though, they take massive offence at any perceived slight of their club and genuinely believe they are a special club, loved by everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.