Which teams other than THEM do you dislike?

hmmmm who would ilike to thrash ten hill at there place bar the rags???hmmmm.

proably tottenham then everton

Everton

Spurs

Liverpool

Arsenal

Chelsea

Blackpool

In that order. although it can be subject to change at any given minute.

Viva Rivaldo said:
I feel left out.

This is the order of my hatred:

Liverpool
City
Leeds
Madrid

You not a real RAG fan! Think you must be a glory hunter! All the rags I know hate us more than any one else.

SCUM By a country mile!

EVERTON

TOTTENHAM

LIVERPOOL

These 4 are my most hated teams!

Everton- iv never know such a horrid club! One of the most negative teams goin but still think there great! Hate moyes, there fans and every thing about them! I would love it if they went down

SPurs - they try to take the high moral ground.
Everton - because of the twat to manager and defensiv chicken games against us.

Juventus - because they are racist scum and the most important to their fans are their great history and the keep repeating themselves how city have no history. cant stand them

Everton and Tottenham - HATE them. Especially Everton, full of ex-rags, and then there's David Moyes, and then some absolute morons for supporters. Similar for Tottenham, can't stand Redknapp, hate how their fans still sing about Ricky Villa.

Apart from them, I've never liked Fulham. In the past I've seen them play some of the poorest football I've seen. Celtic's another one. Always preferred Rangers in Scotland. Celtic anger me.

waspish said:
You not a real RAG fan! Think you must be a glory hunter! All the rags I know hate us more than any one else.

Oh, then sorry. Yeah I'm clearly a glory hunter.

I don't particularly hate city as, being a child of the 90s, I consider them more noisy neighbours than genuine title contenders. This season though, that of course has changed.

I think it's more to do with who I've grown up with. My dad's a city fan, as are many of my friends, and so I don't tend to associate city fans with being dickheads.

With Liverpool, in my point of view, it's just different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.