Which teams other than THEM do you dislike?

Viva Rivaldo said:
I don't particularly hate city as, being a child of the 90s, I consider them more noisy neighbours than genuine title contenders.

How original. You eat off of baconface's plate as well?

Liverpool. Don't feel sorry for them at all this year.
Spurs. Never liked them before, but I really hate them after what they did to us last season.
Everton, because we always have problems with them.
Juventus, because all they do is dive and cheat.
Real Madrid, because I've always enjoyed watching Barca.

Arsenal - as their fans are arrogant pricks. Everton - fans are whiny fuckers. Wolves - fans think they have a divine right to be in the Prem and finally Newcastle because their fans are delusional as fuck.

Not surprised to see us there (though you should know that if this thread was done on a Spurs forum City wouldnt feature-unless they came on here alot for all the Spurs bashing and threads)

Why do you all hate Everton though you us and them have all lived in the shadows of our neighbours for years and they're still not doing that well, they're a hard working team good managers and some decent players and a good manager, it's not like they're a threat what's the problem

Spurs fan in peace said:
Why do you all hate Everton though you us and them have all lived in the shadows of our neighbours for years and they're still not doing that well, they're a hard working team good managers and some decent players and a good manager, it's not like they're a threat what's the problem

I don't particularly trust a team managed by a man who looks a lizard and moans like a pregnant cow.

Spurs fan in peace said:

Extreme bitterness from the Everton fans. Really quite jaw-dropping levels of bitterness. More than any other club since our takeover - and obviously all non-entitled and hypocritical too since they are the original 'Mersey Millionaires' and the term 'Chequebook Champions' was coined to describe Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.