Whining about Mark Hughes thread.

Bluemoon115 said:
Cheesy said:
Another thing, where during this thread have any of us said that we want Hughes out?

Post #1?

Sorry, I wasn't including Pam in that cos she changes her mind almost daily ;-)

queenslandblue said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
queenslandblue said:
Just Curious..... As a hater of MH when he took over, Im slowly coming round to where he and the club are at. Just a question...... Who would you have as manager instead of MH?

Perhaps Keith Harris or Orville or maybe even Starsky and Hutch????
Obviously Mourinho WILL come. There's no doubt. He's just what we need to go to 'another level'. He's amazing with loads of money at his disposal, when he got to Chelsea he managed to turn them from an utterly shit team who couldn't get past 2nd place in the league and the knockout stages of the champions league to champions of the league, the football his teams play are a joy to behold and he wouldn't mind the owners going and buying who they wanted as it's been backed up before that when Roman did this with Shevchenko that he incorporated him into his squad seamlessly and didn't kick up a fuss or leave.

Well If Chelsea are "Utterly Shit" for finishing second, God only knows what you think of City......

RAG!
Holy smokes, Batman! See thread above.

Cheesy said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Cheesy said:
Another thing, where during this thread have any of us said that we want Hughes out?

Post #1?

Sorry, I wasn't including Pam in that cos she changes her mind almost daily ;-)

I honestly believe she started this thread because she was feeling argumentative and fancied a barney.

This thread will rumble on and on....shame on you Pam...

;) ;) ;P

Joycee Banercheck said:
queenslandblue said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
queenslandblue said:
Just Curious..... As a hater of MH when he took over, Im slowly coming round to where he and the club are at. Just a question...... Who would you have as manager instead of MH?

Obviously Mourinho WILL come. There's no doubt. He's just what we need to go to 'another level'. He's amazing with loads of money at his disposal, when he got to Chelsea he managed to turn them from an utterly shit team who couldn't get past 2nd place in the league and the knockout stages of the champions league to champions of the league, the football his teams play are a joy to behold and he wouldn't mind the owners going and buying who they wanted as it's been backed up before that when Roman did this with Shevchenko that he incorporated him into his squad seamlessly and didn't kick up a fuss or leave.

Well If Chelsea are "Utterly Shit" for finishing second, God only knows what you think of City......

RAG!
Holy smokes, Batman! See thread above.

SORRY! BEER GOGGLES!!!!!!!! ;)

Shooter 83 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
queenslandblue said:

Is that a Joke?

Ranieri signed all the top players and he got them into the semi's of CL.
Yes it was a joke and the fact that Ranieri gave Chelsea their squad was the point I was making. He was fucked off far too quickly for a short term meteoric rise by one place in the league.

Cheesy said:
1.618034 said:
de niro said:
mammutly said:
Who would ever have guessed that come mid March, our Premiership status might still be in doubt?
pathetic, absolutly desperately pathetic.
go and follow another club.

when i read shit like this it makes me more and more behind hughes.

Here here!

Keep it coming HOB's (Hughes Out Brigade) because you are just cementing the feelings of the majority of right minded supporters who are behind Hughes and can see past his ex-ragginess!

It kind of weakens your argument a bit when you're talking complete bollox.

Look through this thread and tell me where any of us who doubt MH's ability ever mention his previous connections. In fact, I believe you're the only one who has, so it looks to me as though there's anyone with a hang up about his past then it's you.

Another thing, where during this thread have any of us said that we want Hughes out? I think we all realise that would achieve nothing at this moment in time.

Just because no-one on this thread (apart from me) has mentioned it out loud, doesn't mean that it isn't at the root of the HOB's problem with him...

So you doubt his ability but you all want him to stay? Slightly contradictory don't you think...?

As the thread title suggests, you're just a bunch of whining, impatient morons!

If you were an Evertonian would you want rid of Moyes? How many trophies has he won?

TFC said:
I honestly believe she started this thread because she was feeling argumentative and fancied a barney.

;) ;) ;P

You may be right :-)

What I really don't understand is the vitriol those of us who doubt MH receive from other fans. All we are doing is questioning his ability as manager on a bloody message board. If we keep that here rather than at the ground is that not OK?

We all have different opinions & I have no problem debating the merits of the manager with anyone who is at least willing to argue their points in a constructive manner. So, I think the accusations of us only being concerned about his past (when it doesn't get mentioned), that we're expecting too much (when all I've seen is people expecting progress), and that we're not proper Blues are, frankly, well out of order & if that's all people can come up with then it shows a weakness in their argument.

Cheesy said:
TFC said:

;) ;) ;P

You may be right :-)

What I really don't understand is the vitriol those of us who doubt MH receive from other fans. All we are doing is questioning his ability as manager on a bloody message board. If we keep that here rather than at the ground is that not OK?

We all have different opinions & I have no problem debating the merits of the manager with anyone who is at least willing to argue their points in a constructive manner. So, I think the accusations of us only being concerned about his past (when it doesn't get mentioned), that we're expecting too much (when all I've seen is people expecting progress), and that we're not proper Blues are, frankly, well out of order & if that's all people can come up with then it shows a weakness in their argument.

I agree, and I hope you'd see me as one in that constructive manner catagory (well, most of the time, we all have our drunk rants ;-P)

To all those who thing that Mourinho is "The Man" yes he is good with the press but Chelsea fans were booing his side and didn't shed to many tears when he left as they were not happy with the football Chelsea were playing.

Inter did not look very good when playing United and there are hundreds of Inter fans at the ground shouting for him to go. A winning side makes a manager world class a "world class" manager cannot make a bunch of donkeys a great side. To make a worlds class side takes money, luck and time. Some of you are probably laughing on other threads seeing the United fans with the Fergie Out flag. Where would United be now if they had got rid of Ferguson.

I think the side is developing there are clear weaknesses such as a top goal scorer and target man though I think Bellamy has done well. I think our bench is not strong enough Berti and Fernandes would not be playing for a top 4 side. We have positives as a few injured players will be back such as Petrov which will strengthen the squad.

The team is playing decent football has a good chance of qualifying for the quarter finals of the UEFA cup and all round look much more together than they did last year.

The club have strongly and consistently said that stability is the key so these constant questioning of the manager is pointless and devisive and serves little to no point about from allowing fans to argue the same points ad nauseum

1.618034 said:
Just because no-one on this thread (apart from me) has mentioned it out loud, doesn't mean that it isn't at the root of the HOB's problem with him...

So you doubt his ability but you all want him to stay? Slightly contradictory don't you think...?

As the thread title suggests, you're just a bunch of whining, impatient morons!

If you were an Evertonian would you want rid of Moyes? How many trophies has he won?

Don't give a fcuk about his past. Do not accuse me of lying.

I doubt his ability certainly, but there is no point in getting rid of him at the moment.

You're the one who sounds as though you're whining. I'm putting my opinion across.

I'm no impatient. I just expected to see more progress than we have.

I couldn't give a fcuk about Everton or any other club tbh with you.

Having to resort to insults weakens your argument & displays a lack of ability to debate properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.