Whiskey nose revange against Preston.

squirtyflower said:
simmers said:
I'm pretty sure if Uwe was managing a club to whom we'd loaned a couple of players, and was sacked, we'd all be screaming for the club to recall them in retribution.
well i wouldn't for sure

you may scream, i shout

lol

seriously though, who gives a shit.

Armaan said:
I agree that the mans a c**t of the highest order, but if you were him and your son had just been sacked i can gurantee most of you on here would have done the same.
Can you? Can you guarantee that? Thanks for telling us that you believe most of us "on here" are "cunts of the highest order".

Hang your extend and revise on "but".

In fairness to his son, the only reason PNE has struggled is poor officiating. No team associated w/ a Ferguson has ever been beaten w/o the bent refs screwing them over.

Sigh said:
Armaan said:
I agree that the mans a c**t of the highest order, but if you were him and your son had just been sacked i can gurantee most of you on here would have done the same.
Can you? Can you guarantee that? Thanks for telling us that you believe most of us "on here" are "cunts of the highest order".

Hang your extend and revise on "but".

It will end up screwing his son because no club who may want to hire him will want to be held hostage by papa.

dw7 said:
fair play to him i'd say he's sticking up for his SON who was sacked
It isn't like he got the Alladyce treatment at Blackburn. Preston are bottom of the league.

Pathetic and childish, what we have come to expect from this poor excuse of a man, and once again shows his "sir" title is such a mockery. Surely sending them on loan is the players and Utd's benefit for them to gain experience so he is just showing himself to be spitefull and putting himself before others. As i say, a mockery of the now disfunct "sir" titles which used to mean something a decade ago before everyone got 1.

His son did a good job at Peterborough, though spending heavily to gain promotion (Div 2 team spending 1 million on players), got found out big time in the championship and sacked by Peterborough bottom of the table. Preston then gave him a chance and now sacked him with them bottom of the table.

Even though I know they won't the FA should launch an immediate enquiry into this affair.

The deal was surely between the scum and PNE?

Now that the loathesome mummys (and daddys boy) has been sacked it is immoral and improper to take away players that had been loaned to the club?

The ones who will suffer are the players (lack of development opportunity) PNE (missed opportunity to improve themselves).

I would want the FA to crawlall over this, lloking at the terms of the deal and any financial transactions (I wonder who the agent was)?

They really do make me puke that lot.... talk about class and lack of it... look not a millimeter further than this cesspool of excrement.

If the roles were reversed and Mancini's son (for example) was just sacked from Preston, and we recalled three of our players, I'd want Mancini out either for sending players out on loan for the benefit of his son, and not the club, or recalling players because of a personal issue when their loan spells were for the benefit of the club.

Fergies actions are twattish in the extreme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.