Who’s gone in the summer?

The press is full of bollocks
Real Madrid to go all out for sterling, so did they have a board meeting on Friday night or maybe it’s s made up story
Juve to go for pep is the same
Oh and Bayern now feel they can get sane

Any player who wants to leave over this (and I think there may be just one) can fuck right off
If the moneys right the can get to fuck

A Greater enthusiasm for our youth team players and promotions to the first team might happen.
Many first team players would question their contracts if bonuses from Champions League cannot now be met.
Ideal time for a rebuild manager and team.
Of course there is the appeal, not over yet.

If we get banned for a year which I think will happen as it will appease both sides then no one will leave and we will go all out for the title again . Pep will stay another year and honour his contract but that will be it which could be a good thing as we have not been at the races this year and may well need a change . Real will not play £180 for sterling as he is not worth it on this form . Sane will go as he going anyway . I don’t understand how PSG have got away it though as they have blasted way more than we have . It’s going to be a very interesting few months as our transfer kitty will be smashed I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.