-Bravo
-Angelino
-Cancelo

In:
-Upamecano
-De Vrij
-Ramsdale (HG backup GK)
-Aarons
-Boadu, but loan him to a stable possession based team to gain experience (e.g Ajax, Real Betis, Roma, Sevilla, Everton)

I really hope Sané stays as it's impossible to get a like for like replacement. If he were to leave my preferred replacement would by Gnabry

From an Italian article titled 'Where could Manchester City players go' ;)
Kyle Walker

How easy it is to snatch him from City: DEPENDS
Where he could go: TOKYO 2020.

Maybe Kyle Walker is tired of playing football and wants to bring his talents to another discipline, like track and field. Walker has quadriceps the size of normal people's chests and he's one of the fastest players in the world. In one Premier League game he exceeded 35 km/h. We're certain he would be an excellent 200-metre runner.

According to the bollocks media we are shutting up shop. All players are leaving and the ground it being knocked down. All are trophy wins to be put up to the highest bidder...................................................................

Daily fail saying Kev would be a great fit at the scousers,PL now investigating us on three fronts.
Oh, and also,Rags are "fixing" football! (witness the draw for the Thursday cup),just for balance.

Cancelo is gone. I'd like us to get Atal, he's great going forward and can even play on the wings. Aarons if we want a homegrown replacement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.