Who’s gone in the summer?

Bayern have extended the contract with their manager Hansi Flick until 2023. This could be great news for us given that there have been many reports of Flick wanting Werner and Havertz instead Sané

I completely agree with this, this season I thought we could get away with Fernandinho, Stones and Otamendi but that's not worked out as well as planned with Laporte's injury. It has just highlighted the need for a backup left sided CB and also a first choice CB to partner Laporte.

I think now would be an ideal time to go for de Ligt and Ake, give Stones an extra year simply because I don't think we'd get our money back on him anyway and it's worth the gamble if he matures.

The DM position is a nightmare one though because Rodri is first choice but we need someone who can partner him in certain games or at times within games, who is also good enough. Players good enough aren't necessarily going to want to come to sit on the bench.
Yeh agreed delph was that player but know we need soneonelse maybe someone upcoming like camavinga and promise him a certain amount of games.

Last edited:
Yeh agreed delph was that player but know we need soneonelse maybe someone upcoming like camavinga and promise him a certain amount of games.
With Fernandinho all but finished who ever comes in will get a lot of games as Rodri love him our only realistic player in the DM position does not have great mobility, so with around 60 games and the possibility of this seasons CL and FA cup being played, there is going to be a lot of games to be played, hopefully it is Camavinga as he would be classed as a young player, he is a very good box to box, the nearest thing we have to that is KDB, and that reduces his quality where we need it

Mendy but we need to find a replacement. Fern might have one more season in him but not at CB.

I'd get rid of Angelino and Zinchenko instead and let Mendy battle it out with whoever we buy. Mendy is our only LB who's able to defend

I disagree, our play is largely based on movement and quick passing ability especially around the 18 yard box neither of which Mendy has. His passing is often inaccurate and his first touch is erratic. Much rather keep Zinc and get rid of Mendy. Its all opinions though isnt it ?

I disagree, our play is largely based on movement and quick passing ability especially around the 18 yard box neither of which Mendy has. His passing is often inaccurate and his first touch is erratic. Much rather keep Zinc and get rid of Mendy. Its all opinions though isnt it ?

I tend to agree. I think a lot of our problems defensively stem from Mendy. Not entirely his fault, but he being wide instead of inverted like Zinchinko means there is more space on the counter. Everyone blames Rodri on counter attacks, but he has to cover more space than what Fern did last season where Zinch was basically a left sided midfielder and Walker was on the right of him. Mendy also loses the ball a lot more than Zinchenko which leads to those counters.
However, I don't think we can get rid of Mendy seeing how expensive he was. If we could get someone like Alaba to replace Zinch who would be better defensively that would probably be best.

Walker, always liked the guy and very undervalued on here but after his recent actions, get rid, idiot of the highest order.

Were being linked with theo hernandez left back who i must admit ive never really seen play.So i had a look at some of his games and wow this guy could be the player for us .He has all the attributes pace ,strength ,skill,tenacity really like the look of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.