Who’s your favourite City manager ever?

Cus we've got

If it is a tactical magician in a difficult to dominate footballing era just has to be, this is the best football ever seen

Shows a lot of fans mentalities that Mancini has so many shouts. Mainly because he had a tiny spat with Fergie. Forever grateful and thankful to the man but my favourite won’t be someone who fell out with players every other week.

Can’t be anyone but Pep, as a person he is classy and as a manager he’s the best we’ve ever had. There’s some good shouts with Keegan etc but if this isn’t your favourite period in watching city in terms of football then Christ.

Keegan for obvious reasons but also as he was the first for me when getting into watching football. But other than that how could it be anything other than Pep?

He is turning the club into something of a level that no one probably ever imagined possible.

Les MacDowell, introducing me as a youngster to a " riot" outside the main stand at Maine Rd. No idea what was going on but mounted police were involved and shouts of Sack Mac echoed off the terraced houses. Cannot put a date on it.

Shows a lot of fans mentalities that Mancini has so many shouts. Mainly because he had a tiny spat with Fergie.

Pretty sure that's not the main reason, tbh.

Anyway, it's Guardiola for me, by a country mile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.