Who’s your favourite City manager ever?

Without question,Pep.

His brand of football is amazing,and his ability to get that bit extra out of 99% of his players is pure genius.

Add in the fact that not only has his presence transformed our fortunes,but his influence is now spreading throughout the leagues and undoubtedly into our National side,Southgate is definitely an admirer as he's clearly been watching and learning.

Pep....he is the best I have ever seen. The Boss!!

Loved Mancini will always love what he did for us and that he really loved the fans too.

Always like Joe Royle.

Outside of city. I loved Venables was a great England manager and respected world wide. Bobby Robson was also class.

It has to be Pep not only for the results & football but he’s educated me, I see things that weren’t there. I feel like the kid off 6th sense. The problem is when your not watching City & players aren’t moving at the right time.

Let’s be honest we’ve had enough to know the difference but he’s amazing. Biggest disappointments were McNeil & Kendall cos I think they could have done more.

It can only be Pep for me. No contest.

Mancini was the right manager at the right time, but was ultimately far more selfish, with too much stick and not enough carrot in his repertoire for me to feel the same about him as Pep.

As a footnote, I’ll always be fond of Joe Royle and Keegan gave us a couple of amazing years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.