Who are the good pundits?

Emma Hayes.

Annoying cockney voice and somerimes misspeaks but really interesting manager's perspective. Obviously does her research and understands the little tactical tweaks. Actually adds to your understanding of the game, rather than just describing what's happening she tells you why.

The whole punditry system needs a shake up..

You have Neville and Carragher regularly commentating on the rags and dippers games, openly expressing their bias, you're even subjected to Carragher cheering when the dippers score.

The guy is supposed to be impartial ffs, it's astonishing he's still employed by SKY to be honest..

It's bad enough having to put up with Tyler gushing all over the shop when it comes to anything rag or dipper related.

Neville uses the mic as a platform to advise who the rags should buy next, that's when he's not inciting fans to break into stadia to demonstrate against owners who have pumped a £billion into said club..

Over on BT you have Ferdinand, Scholes and Macmanaman who openly want to see the most successful English team of the last decade lose, especially when it's champions league night.

These 3 are usually anchored by Humphreys who is another grade A ****..!

Commentators and co- commentators are there for one thing and one thing only to fkin commentate..

Bobby this, Trent that, Mo the other seems to have taken the place of MACHADA..., ROOOONNNNEEEYYY and MARSHALLL,....YEESSS!

Unfortunately, it looks like we are going to have to put up with what we currently have for a bit longer as they all seem to have their feet well and truly ensconced under the table where the PL / CL is concerned..

I personally like listening to the guy who does the Scottish football, Crocker ?

Regarding pundits, Potter (Brighton) and Parker (Bournemouth) would be good to hear from.

Both are modern thinking managers who don't appear to have an agenda and one would think, would offer good, intelligent and thoughtful insight for the watching public..

FWIW, I don't mind Souness, Keane and Hargreaves too, the rest of the usual suspects are consistently beyond crap..!
I dislike Gary Neville the rag very much but he is a very decent and fair pundit.

It must destroy him inside when he watches us and see's how well our club is run from top to bottom, but he does credit us.

Carragher is bitter but what do you expect from Bootle's finest.

My favourites are
1. Nevin - totally unbiased, focussed on football, not a cock
2. Ned - intelligent, articulate and needs to be given much greater prominence (should take over from turncoat twat Hinchcliffe)
3. Souness - says what he thinks, not what he’s told
4. Joe Cole - I have been pleasantly surprised and impressed with him

Nevin lose all credibility by listing its in front of the kop as a reason not to give a pen at anfield
I wasn't aware of the occasion.
As a matter of interest did he list it as a reason why a penalty should not be given or as a reason why a penalty was not given?

I wasn't aware of the occasion.
As a matter of interest did he list it as a reasonwhy a penalty should not be given or as a reason why a penalty was not given?
You won't find it in any rule book but penalties are not awarded as a matter of fact of life to away teams in front of the Kop or the Stretford End.
Not many awarded at the other end either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.