Who are we saying goodbye to?

calm down. McAtee plays for Sheffield United.

we’ll start to come across like the scousers bigging up Jordan Ibe after selling Raheem.

most of the academy players are not good enough for city. thats inevitable. the chances of being a manc lad and good enough for the best football team in the world are very small. see also Palmer. I like the guy but watching his hit and miss football and the lack of physical capability means he should be sold
I probably get that McAtee isn't ready to be In the City starting 11 now but he's ready for Premier League next season so it will probably tell if he's good enough to break into City's starting 11.

I would rather keep McAtee than waste over £100 million on Jude Bellingham. McAtee has the potential to be worth even more than Bellingham so it would make sense to keep developing on McAtee for the time he's maybe ready to play first team football.
So if Bernardo & Gundogan do move on who are you suggesting should play their roles?
A season loan at Dortmund playing regularly would be excellent for McAtee’s development

So if Bernardo & Gundogan do move on who are you suggesting should play their roles?
A season loan at Dortmund playing regularly would be excellent for McAtee’s development
If Gundo and Silva were moving on, they would've come on against Chelsea, imo.

Well. Palmer is one off the players who Pep is trying to bring up so he might get the much needed game time. Doyle I don't think might be good enough to play for City so maybe not him.

Foden was at that point once where he struggled to get games back in 2017-2020 (Occasionally does but its a tactic Pep uses to get the players to work hard and motivate). When David Silva left he filled in his role and its paid off with lots of great performances.

Foden could have been sent on loan like so many others when he was young but Pep decided to take the risk and gradually settle him in.

Dortmund are starting to get fed up off selling their best players to us and after selling Haaland and Akanji to us. I can't see them sell Bellingham to us and they know there are lots of stupid clubs that will pay the stupid prices for him (Chelsea and Man United).

I probably get that McAtee isn't ready to be In the City starting 11 now but he's ready for Premier League next season so it will probably tell if he's good enough to break into City's starting 11.
I watched a lot of McAtee at sheff united this season and most games I thought doyle was the better midfielder and offered more, and also realised McAtee is absolutely nowhere near our first team level... He played better towards the latter stages of the season seems settled into that sheff utd team so leave him there I'd say, get some experience at premier league level and then see if he's upto our standards... Wholeheartedly agree with what you're saying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.