Who can replace Leroy Sane?

Hirving Lozano? He is a natural on the left, can play well on the right side of the pitch also. Has pace and is a technically good player.

After Ancelotti left Napoli he hasn't played much. He might find the Premier League more suited to his style than the slower more defensive game played in Italy. He's only 24, and i believe, would be able to get his career going again in England. If I recall, we were linked with him before he moved to Italy from PSV.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply i guess by now you know i am not a fan of Aouar, to me he offers nothing to this team, buying like for like in Sane maybe a mistake but one thing we lack and it was obvious last night as it has been all season is pace, we have to wait until the opposition slows down before we win 50-50 balls, we had to play ball to feet as all loose balls went to the faster players, that meant ball played backwards it also meant our first shot was by a defender 15 minutes into the game, we need Sane`s pace if only to get the best out of Sterling and Jesus, like i said i am not a fan of Aouar he is not the best defensive midfielder, attacking midfielder, or box to box we can get, and definitely is not a good left winger nor is anyone else at the club.
I'm all for a pacy left winger, but at the same time when it comes to playing in this team the winger also have to have more than just pace and trickery. They have to be able to hold onto the ball. This is why, although a lot of people have problems with Mahrez's pace, Pep picks him. He doesn't lose the ball which can also lead to counter attacks. I feel this is actually one of the reasons Pep didn't play Sane toward the ending of last season. When you lose the ball you can't sustain the attack, have less possession etc. which Pep hates. Of course our attacks are slower, but going backwards keeps us the ball. It also prevents an open game which players can get tired going up and down the pitch too much. Our players can rest with the ball and let the opposition ware themselves out defending. BTW Phil has pretty good pace. Not Sane pace, but not a lot out there do.

Naci Ünüvar young player who is about to break out. Not a like for like for Sane, but will come inside from the left, Very capable of assisting and goals. Good in 1 v 1, can dribble with good balance. Against pack defences which we come up against he is ideal with his clever passes. Uses both feet with confidence.

Check out his outside of his boot pass on 3:55 in video below.

Last edited:
Bukayo Sako has only got 1 year left on his contract and apparently isnt that keen on committing to arsenal.

Worth keeping tabs on especially if the plan is not to spend big on a direct replacement.

Also tapping up Arsenals most promising youngster would be fun for everyone.

Bukayo Sako has only got 1 year left on his contract and apparently isnt that keen on committing to arsenal.

Worth keeping tabs on especially if the plan is not to spend big on a direct replacement.

Also tapping up Arsenals most promising youngster would be fun for everyone.
That would be particularly delicious... England youth international as well for anyone wondering. I do wonder if Pep would do that to Arteta though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.