Who could replace Mancini ?

PSmyth07 said:
Van Gaal leaving Bayern at the end of the season.

I want Mancini to do well and I think he is, his staff are a bit of a problem for me. I don't know what they do behind the scenes but when do you ever see Kidd or Platt on the touchline? They seem shit scared of Bobby.

Van Gaal isnt the Man for an Club like our. He isnt an Mourinho who buys allready proven Players.

Van Gaal is an economic Manager who wouldnt bring only an new Football Style, but also many Talents.

Bayern is big club, bigger than most PL Clubs, they know what they doing.

greeny-ctid said:
nobody mancini is doing a fine job:

were 3rd in the league

in the quater final of the F.A cup aginst a championship side to get to wembely.

were in the last 16 of the europe league.

mancini is the man to win us a trophie.

and now what do you think? (by the way its 'trophy' and 'Wembley' and 'quarter')<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:20 am --<br /><br />
balkanno said:
PSmyth07 said:
Van Gaal leaving Bayern at the end of the season.

I want Mancini to do well and I think he is, his staff are a bit of a problem for me. I don't know what they do behind the scenes but when do you ever see Kidd or Platt on the touchline? They seem shit scared of Bobby.

Van Gaal isnt the Man for an Club like our. He isnt an Mourinho who buys allready proven Players.

Van Gaal is an economic Manager who wouldnt bring only an new Football Style, but also many Talents.

Bayern is big club, bigger than most PL Clubs, they know what they doing.

Does he have a cunning plan Baldrick? Any semblence of one would be an improvement...................

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2011/03/13/roberto-mancini-s-job-under-pressure-with-city-tempted-by-mourinho-102039-22985230/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -22985230/</a>

Who could replace Mancini ?

Well I hope there will be no need for replacing him, but if we fail to reach CL, fail to win a trophy, I wont exactly cry rivers if he is replaced.
I feel with the players we already have we should be able to expect more from the team.

But, he's no magnet to world wide top players, but I always like him, and he should be bale to use the squad we have to become a very very good team: Martin O'Neill.
He keeps a low profile, seem to really care about his teams and players, get the best out of them...

I actually a bit tired of always expecting high profile names for every single position within the club. They never work out as planned anyway, do they.

pissedagain said:
fuck me 3rd in the league and fighting for two cups and you are talking about a replacement

our season is at risk of a complete collapse, that should not be the case, however way you look at it we are not as stong as we should be, its not all down to the manager though, the players and pure bad luck have added to our woes.

but arsenal s season has fell apart, dont think he will be sacked...oh and dont forget we ve had some blatant cheating off the refs to put up with..plus if they have told bobby just to quqlify for the chumps league he s doing fine..anyway this will all be forgotten after today as we will be gripped with wembley fever

de niro said:
pissedagain said:
fuck me 3rd in the league and fighting for two cups and you are talking about a replacement

our season is at risk of a complete collapse, that should not be the case, however way you look at it we are not as stong as we should be, its not all down to the manager though, the players and pure bad luck have added to our woes.

Arsenal likely to end with nothing. Chelsea ditto, Spurs as well. Liverpool too.

And you think we are in trouble.

Mourinho has apparently issued a 'come and get me plea'. Now, he would without doubt win us trophies, however, I would be even more bored than watching the derby at COMS, week in - week out!!!

I have said it before and will say it again,I know we cant keep swapping ,managers but I dont think Mancini is the man .We play slow negative football some of his buys are questionable (Balo,Milner,Boateng,Kolarov) for me we look no better than last season.Although i am optimistic re the FA cup I think the Europa is gone and I really fear for 4th.If we dont get 4th with the amountt of money spentt and tthe FFP rules it would be a disaster.If Mourinho is available I say break the bank he is a proven winner who will fill the stadium and atttract the best players ( perhaps Tevez would enjoy his football and stay).Ferguson hasnt got long left can we afford the rags to get Mourinho.The players we have signed seem to go backwards at City look at Milner PFA young player of the year last year.Is that down to the manager and his style I dont know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.