Who could replace Mancini ?

gmrpinfold said:
Mourinho has apparently issued a 'come and get me plea'. Now, he would without doubt win us trophies, however, I would be even more bored than watching the derby at COMS, week in - week out!!!

From whom? And to do what?

Assuming it was Mourinho, would his transfer targets be that much different to Mancicni?

No
Mad 4 It said:
Assuming it was Mourinho, would his transfer targets be that much different to Mancicni?

It depends. But at least we wouldnt have a situation like Balotelli and Mancini now.

i know jose seem like a good option and a quick fix but can you honestly see him sticking around. we need a manager who is going to build the club and make us successful for years to come. jose will come in, get rid of the likes of johnson and richards who are our future and replace them with 30 odd year olds who he will get 2 good years out of then he will leave as the team start to weaken. yeh he will most probably win things for one or two years but then what when he leaves?? Start the building process again, be in the same boat we are in now but with a weaker squad. i dont think its a quick fix we need. give mancini a chance to get rid of who he needs in to in the summer and replace them then have another go at it. Everything is not going to click in the first season let him make the mistakes then learn and put it rite. he knows the premiership now and the hectic games period. i say give him a decent crack at managing the club, he shows passion, he doesn’t take crap from the players so he seems ideal for what we need. i cant believe we have the semi and possible champions football to look forward to and we are still talking negative.

Eastlands90 said:
No
Mad 4 It said:

It depends. But at least we wouldnt have a situation like Balotelli and Mancini now.

I belive Yes. Mourinho isnt buying Players only on playing abillity Categorie, i mean he looks at Mental Strenghts, that very Important Factor in his Gameplan.

For sure, there wouldnt be Silva and Balotelli. If yes, they would coust 30% less.

Tevez City said:
I hope that the one who will replace Mancini will not be Italian !

Is there any Dutch , French or Spanish coaches out there who could present an entertaining football to our club ?

Why?.

Who could replace our present owners?.

Who could replace our CEO?.

Who could replace erm well anyone at the club?.

At the moment its not relevant.

balkanno said:
Eastlands90 said:
No

I belive Yes. Mourinho isnt buying Players only on playing abillity Categorie, i mean he looks at Mental Strenghts, that very Important Factor in his Gameplan.

For sure, there wouldnt be Silva and Balotelli. If yes, they would coust 30% less.

What's the problem with Silva???

Mourinho would definitely keep Dzeko and Kolarov, who he has publically rated highly and could probably get the best out of. Silva, Tevez (if he wants to stay), Zabaleta, De Jong, Johnson, Milner, and Kompany would also be part of his plans IMO. Adebayor would also have a chance at redemption even though I'm finding him thoroughly unimpressive at Real (missing far too many sitters) and wonder if Mourinho is.

Balotelli would be out as soon as Mancini left. Richards you'd hope would be retained but Mourinho likes discipline and sharp thinking so it'd depend on if his progress continues. I dunno about Lescott, he is in great form but have a feeling Mourinho would go for someone else to partner Kompany.

Mourinho would replace Vieira, SWP, Barry, possibly both Toures (unless Yaya ups his workrate, Mourinho hates a lazy player), and the fringe players currently out on loan with his type of signings (hopefully Sneijder as one of them).

Like under Mancini and Hughes, youth would barely get a sniff. Mourinho rarely bothers with youth and even the exciting Sergio Canales can barely get a game at Real. He's cold like that and not much of a sentimentalist for "home grown" etc.

Rijkaard. At the very least the football wouldn't be boring by any means and he has experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.