Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst we'd beat United 8 times out of 10 now, I don't want to take the risk of it being one of the 2 and saving their season.

Alternative way to look at it would be keeping Moyes in a job, which would be absolutely marvellous.

I don 't want a repeat of the semi in 2011, when they were picking vulnerable blues off and refusing to go for groups of men or bigger blokes.

They are cowards and will attack innocent City fans, so in that respect I want Sunderland.

Tough one. On paper, that Sunderland side might be in a right state come March 2nd, whereas United, hard as this is to comprehend, might be gathering something that resembles some sort of momentum.

However, to beat United in a cup final at Wembley is appetising.

I would love to see Sunderland smash the basts at the swamp just so they lose another game this month. But I would get greater pleasure if we managed to stuff them in the final. Either way, just winning a trophy early on in the season against anyone would be fantastic.

aguero93:20 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Not being funny but generally we fuck up against Sunderland 9 times out of 10
Only the last few years mate, before the draw AJ equalised late on in, they hadn't got a point off us in years, there's a big fucking need to re-establish that.

We also beat them in title winning season 3-0 I believe but like I said they seem to be THE bogey team for us regardless of who is the manager for either team. Then again Stoke where when we played them in the FA Cup final although on that day it was very clear nobody was going to stop us winning that cup

BoyBlue_1985 said:
aguero93:20 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Not being funny but generally we fuck up against Sunderland 9 times out of 10
Only the last few years mate, before the draw AJ equalised late on in, they hadn't got a point off us in years, there's a big fucking need to re-establish that.

We also beat them in title winning season 3-0 I believe but like I said they seem to be THE bogey team for us regardless of who is the manager for either team. Then again Stoke where when we played them in the FA Cup final although on that day it was very clear nobody was going to stop us winning that cup

Didn't we lose 0-1 away and draw 3-3 at home v Sunderland in the title winning season??

Sunderland

adrianr said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst we'd beat United 8 times out of 10 now, I don't want to take the risk of it being one of the 2 and saving their season.

Alternative way to look at it would be keeping Moyes in a job, which would be absolutely marvellous.

I thought the point of him being there is so they are shit and win fuck all? surely them winning a trophy would ruin all that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.