Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

What is brilliant is that there will undoubtedly be a little thought running through their raggish minds that it might just be a wise idea to bow out gracefully v Sunderland rather than have to face us with the prospect of being West Hammered.

Having said that how do they bow out gracefully v Sunderland? And if we do play them in the final you can never trust the buggers in a one off game. Now a 2 legged Champs League 1/4 final would be much more fun - they'd get battered.

I want utd to lose every game, that includes the second leg. Sunderland please.

Sunderland. I want the rags to lose every game they play by a record margin. Under these wishful circumstances, they wouldn't make the final.

not bothered

as long as we beat whatever is put in front of us :-)

never any guarantees but we are more than capable of beating either so not worried either way

Sunderland please as it means that a) the scum were beaten again and b) I can take my kids to the final without worrying whether or not a group of 30 morons pick a fight

Sunderland. Rags will have Rooney and Van Persie back by the final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.