Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

Eds said:
Sunderland please as it means that a) the scum were beaten again and b) I can take my kids to the final without worrying whether or not a group of 30 morons pick a fight

Exactly this. Their behavior at the 2011 Semi Final was disgusting.

de niro said:
not bothered 11 v 11 but with the rags viewing figures at risk sky will pay the ref off and he'll stitch us up. so the mackems please.
They dont need the rags anymore, moyes has bum fucked them

It would be a bigger buzz beating the rags in a final but i could never want them to win so it has to be Sunderland. The pain of May should drive the players to never wanting to experience that again and we'll hammer either of them.

The Blue Goon said:
Eds said:
Sunderland please as it means that a) the scum were beaten again and b) I can take my kids to the final without worrying whether or not a group of 30 morons pick a fight

Exactly this. Their behavior at the 2011 Semi Final was disgusting.

Yes but it was our first visit to new Wembley and I for one was a bit daft coming in through Wembley Park,their station,with 3 kids when some on here including Whitworth had warned against it.

All clubs have scum supporters but this lot have a lot of cowards who cant fight on their own or against men.I think this time,as in Charity Shield,a lot of parents will give it a swerve taking kids plus use Wembley Central to come in.
No probs at Charity Shield as not many kids went,they don't like a one on one.

I for one will be banging the drum on this and contacting the club to issue guidelines on places to avoid and stations to use if we get those scumbags again.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Not being funny but generally we fuck up against Sunderland 9 times out of 10
Only the last few years mate, before the draw AJ equalised late on in, they hadn't got a point off us in years, there's a big fucking need to re-establish that.

Normally I'd want us to play the worst team of the two, but this time I'll make an exception and will say I'd rather we play Sunderland.

Waited all my life to see us play Man Utd in a Final, never ever believed we could win that game either if it happened.

It would probably do United a favour if Sunderland won, without Van Persie and Rooney.

But got to say all worries of violence aside, a worldwide audience of Billions will tune in, can,t think of another major City Derby or rivalry that hasn't played in aFinal apart from City and United.

To see this nail in their coffin as they are murdered at Wembley at by us, is an Opportunity of my dreams, even though I think we will walk the Prem, 2nd and the Glory of humiliating them 4-0 or more would be amazing.

It would be classed as a cruelty sport like Bear baiting or something sickly amusing like dwarf tossing.

Whilst we'd beat United 8 times out of 10 now, I don't want to take the risk of it being one of the 2 and saving their season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.