Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

The Blue Goon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Only the last few years mate, before the draw AJ equalised late on in, they hadn't got a point off us in years, there's a big fucking need to re-establish that.

We also beat them in title winning season 3-0 I believe but like I said they seem to be THE bogey team for us regardless of who is the manager for either team. Then again Stoke where when we played them in the FA Cup final although on that day it was very clear nobody was going to stop us winning that cup

Didn't we lose 0-1 away and draw 3-3 at home v Sunderland in the title winning season??

Sorry I meant last season you are correct

Edit: I didn't mean that I got confused lol it was October 2012

The Blue Goon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Only the last few years mate, before the draw AJ equalised late on in, they hadn't got a point off us in years, there's a big fucking need to re-establish that.

We also beat them in title winning season 3-0 I believe but like I said they seem to be THE bogey team for us regardless of who is the manager for either team. Then again Stoke where when we played them in the FA Cup final although on that day it was very clear nobody was going to stop us winning that cup

Didn't we lose 0-1 away and draw 3-3 at home v Sunderland in the title winning season??
Yes we did. Kolarov last minute goal to get a a point. The 0-1 was New Year's day.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The Blue Goon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Sorry I meant last season you are correct

Edit: I didn't mean that I got confused lol it was October 2012
very true the last 4 years our points total against sunderland has been 3,1,3,4 which is poor.
But before that:
09 Dec 2002 Sunderland v Manchester City W 0-3 Premier League
21 Apr 2003 Manchester City v Sunderland W 3-0 Premier League
23 Aug 2005 Sunderland v Manchester City W 1-2 Premier League
05 Mar 2006 Manchester City v Sunderland W 2-1 Premier League
05 Nov 2007 Manchester City v Sunderland W 1-0 Premier League
12 Apr 2008 Sunderland v Manchester City W 1-2 Premier League
31 Aug 2008 Sunderland v Manchester City W 0-3 Premier League
22 Mar 2009 Manchester City v Sunderland W 1-0 Premier League
19 Dec 2009 Manchester City v Sunderland W 4-3 Premier League
9 wins on the trot, not bad.

Would love to humiliate the rags again and on current form it should happen.

However derby matches and cup finals often go against the form book so I'd have a few nagging doubts if I'm honest.

I just want the cup. I think the best thing about the job that has been done at City over the last 5 years, allied to the sterling work being done by Manuel at the Etihad - but all credit also to wee Davy's efforts in the swamp with his ageing exhibits - is that our rivals are no longer in Stretford, but in Munich, Barcelona, Madrid and Paris. Let's forget about the rags until we have to play them.

The best team on the day of the 2nd leg semi will deserve to face the winner of our 2nd leg...

why are people scared of playing utd, surely this is what we have dreamed of privately for bloody years.....

......so bring on the reds and smash them and stop being pussies

I want Sunderland.

If it was United I'd feel too tempted to get a ticket and I can't really afford one or a trip to London at the moment.

urmston said:
I want Sunderland.

If it was United I'd feel too tempted to get a ticket and I can't really afford one or a trip to London at the moment.

i want sunderland , our women and children wont be safe from the M-I-B , if the rags go through.

Jonny Boy said:
why are people scared of playing utd, surely this is what we have dreamed of privately for bloody years.....

......so bring on the reds and smash them and stop being pussies

Not scared. I just have the thought in the back of my mind that Welbeck, Young and Januzaj will take it in turns to do a Tom Daley and United will fluke a 1-0 penalty win against 8 man City before going out celebrating with Howard Webb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.