Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

droylsdenblue said:
Sunderland as I could live with it if we lost to them!

I was like that but not anymore. We are going to win our fair share of silverware in the coming years. It's inevitable.

Players must be watching us from everywhere in the world and thinking "I want a bit of that"

United would have a fighters chance against us and I have no doubt at all that they would resort to the usual dirty play, cheating and harassing of the ref to get the result.

As Didsbury Dave said they would still beat us 2 in every 10 games we play and we would have to hope that it wasn't one of the two. I would never be 100% confident but as Wigan shows that means jack anyway as I was 100% confident in that one.

The best thing is we are going to Wembley again bar a disaster and that is our 6th visit in 3 years! For a team that only played there once in the last 30 that is something to be happy about, to be excited about.

I am skint this month due to cup matches, Barca tickets etc but who fcking cares. I am glad I went last night because it was like watching something that 5 years ago we could only have dreamed of.

However, if we did get beat we will come again. I am convinced now that we are going to win things this season. No one can touch us when we click. Pellegrini will win things and then hand over the reins to Pep in a couple of years and then it's anybody's guess as to what we will achieve.

It's just the best feeling ever being a city fan at the moment. We have our odd slip up but we are the business and whilst we will enjoy our Wembley build up, the rags will be shitting themselves.

I never want the rags to win anything so if Sunnerland get past them in the semi final brilliant if not we will have to do the business in the final. I can't understand any blue wanting them to win at any time. :-)

Preferably Sunderland because it will be easier to get a ticket I suspect.

If its Sunderland tueart would be a good choice for pundit or studio guest.

beating the rags would be simply amazing and logically i want to play them but i have been hurt to many times in the past and have been left timid and wouldn't mind playing Sunderland. When the rags play Sunderland i will be cheering Sunderland regardless of my mixed emotions.

At least we are favorite's not matter who we play.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
droylsdenblue said:
Sunderland as I could live with it if we lost to them!

I was like that but not anymore. We are going to win our fair share of silverware in the coming years. It's inevitable.

Players must be watching us from everywhere in the world and thinking "I want a bit of that"

United would have a fighters chance against us and I have no doubt at all that they would resort to the usual dirty play, cheating and harassing of the ref to get the result.

As Didsbury Dave said they would still beat us 2 in every 10 games we play and we would have to hope that it wasn't one of the two. I would never be 100% confident but as Wigan shows that means jack anyway as I was 100% confident in that one.

The best thing is we are going to Wembley again bar a disaster and that is our 6th visit in 3 years! For a team that only played there once in the last 30 that is something to be happy about, to be excited about.

I am skint this month due to cup matches, Barca tickets etc but who fcking cares. I am glad I went last night because it was like watching something that 5 years ago we could only have dreamed of.

However, if we did get beat we will come again. I am convinced now that we are going to win things this season. No one can touch us when we click. Pellegrini will win things and then hand over the reins to Pep in a couple of years and then it's anybody's guess as to what we will achieve.

It's just the best feeling ever being a city fan at the moment. We have our odd slip up but we are the business and whilst we will enjoy our Wembley build up, the rags will be shitting themselves.

^^every comment spot on. good post. ^^

What makes the rags dangerous in this one is sheer desperation . lt is their only realistic chance of silverware and they will see it as a chance to salvage their season and restore a few badly dented reputations .

lts their only chance to save face and Moyes will see it as a way of appeasing fans and buying more time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.