Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

yatesy94 said:
I want Sunderland. Them lot not progressing to the final would end any hope of winning a trophy this season and heap even more pressure Moyes to succeed. We've already humiliated them plenty of times enough in recent years, so let's not be too greedy.

For myself, we will never humiliate them often enough. In the general way of things, I can't be bothered hating people — it takes a lot of energy — and I've got no beef with any club under the sun whatsoever, with the exception of that lot down the road. They've given us a cartload of contempt over the years. Bring 'em on, I say. Grind their faces in it.
By the way, on the subject of no beef, and a bit off thread. Is anybody else slightly uneasy about when we obliterate teams like the Hammers, and then setting it to music on the home page of the website? In my book, it's dissing that we don't need to do, and if I were a Hammers fan coming on the website and seeing that, I'd hate us tbh. Let's not ever get like the rags. When we stuff them, I'll gloat, all day long. But not for anybody else. But that's just me…

Sunderland for me, don't want them fuckers anywhere near a Wembley final.

Look at it from a rag point of view. They play Sunderland being a goal down, to win, only to face us at Wembley. Possibly their only chance of silverware yet have to beat the rising star neighbours to get it. They win….Its a lesser piece of silverware than they're used to…..They lose total humiliation. Especially if we go on to more trophies.

Rags without question
Humiliating them in front of a worldwide audience and thereby increasing our global presence can only be a good thing

sunderland ....... best mates a sunderland fan so it will make it a good excuse for a a few beers

Got to be the rags ! AND TUB the f***ers !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.