Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

I know we are 6-0 up, but it's only half time, yes I know in all probability West Ham are not going to come back but until the final whistle of the 21st we are not in the final

Gotta be the scum all day for me
How could you not want another derby?
This team is far superior to them cu-nts
We have nothing to fear.
Bring em on

Agreeing with the posts that we are not there yet but when sorry if we get to the final I honestly think I'd prefer Sunderland. I looked at the scums starting line up for there semi and I couldn't help but laugh its no surprise they are struggling this season. We'd take either team but I think Sunderland would be more entertaining and wouldn't even want to give Moyes the satisfaction of saying he got to a final in his first year. Being dumped out at the semis by Bottom of the league at the swamp would be far more humiliating than getting beat by us in the final.

A17DRE said:
Agreeing with the posts that we are not there yet but when sorry if we get to the final I honestly think I'd prefer Sunderland. I looked at the scums starting line up for there semi and I couldn't help but laugh its no surprise they are struggling this season. We'd take either team but I think Sunderland would be more entertaining and wouldn't even want to give Moyes the satisfaction of saying he got to a final in his first year. Being dumped out at the semis by Bottom of the league at the swamp would be far more humiliating than getting beat by us in the final.

All for the rags getting humiliated, but c'mon, a final against the scum, humiliating them on the roundabout, humiliating them doing the Poznan when read out their team, humiliate them when we play them off the park.....gotta be

Ducado said:
I know we are 6-0 up, but it's only half time, yes I know in all probability West Ham are not going to come back but until the final whistle of the 21st we are not in the final
really? usually I'd be with you but....

aguero93:20 said:
Ducado said:
really? usually I'd be with you but....

This deffo

I want Sunderland. Them lot not progressing to the final would end any hope of winning a trophy this season and heap even more pressure Moyes to succeed. We've already humiliated them plenty of times enough in recent years, so let's not be too greedy.

Ducado said:

Well said, and lets remember not so long ago we came back and beat Spurs 4-3 after being 3-0 down at half time with 10 men. Lets not get arrogant and just take each game as they come along.

A17DRE said:

100% agree... No final... No chance.... Less Revenue, nearer doing a Leeds / Portsmouth. While the blues go marching on

It's not decided yet but the scum as underdogs(Not in my lifetime) in a Wembley final i don't fancy. Then again we can't beat Sunderland whatever we try.
Bring on united.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.