Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

Sunderland.

That game will be United's season. For us it will be a mere footnote (I hope)

I don't like that.

I want Sunderland will make it more of a cup final than against United which will have a terrible underlying atmosphere and after all the trouble last time I'd rather not have them anywhere near it.

I would like united in the final but there is no way I am going to support them to beat Sunderland and will be wanted them to win.

Both teams wont be easy in a final but I would prefer Sunderland will be easier to handle.

I'll take either; after the sour cup final defeat against Wigan, I can say with certainty that the real Manchester City will show up on Wembley day.

Ducado said:
I know we are 6-0 up, but it's only half time, yes I know in all probability West Ham are not going to come back but until the final whistle of the 21st we are not in the final
Let's not be silly mate.

We are in the final.

King Geedorah said:
Sunderland.

That game will be United's season. For us it will be a mere footnote (I hope)

I don't like that.

It would be both Sunderlands and Manures season so far by getting to the final. We all want gollum to remain at the club to oversee the decline of that shite club and imagine the pressure aimed at them should they beat Sunderland to then go on and win the final

I would take either but to dismantle that shower of shit at wembley would be fantastic

I want to watch the TV and see the rags crying in defeat to Sunderland at the swamp... 60,000 empty seats and gollum squirming about with the govan pisspot staring at him from the stand. I don't care if they sack him or back him... whoever they get in as boss will fuck it up just as much. The rot has set in. No Europe, no u*ited - Bastards won't have a pot to piss in by 2017.

The Black Cats for me at Wembley - We owe them a thrashing.

I'd prefer United. We have handles them nicely, recently, whereas Sunderland gives us trouble. Also, any opportunity to defeat the Rags is a good opportunity.

Sunderland all day long, i know what people are saying about stiffing the rags but at the end of the day the Rags away form is better than their piss poor home form, while we have got better away from home we are still not looking solid and in a derby anything can happen. Let them get knocked out at the swamp and fuck their confidence even more. i am convinced that if we get the rags fuckers in the final we will win but i the longer they go without any sort of achievement the better for me.

Fuck the lot of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.