Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

derekthedog said:
will we get the green man again?

is it a permant fixture for all our wembley vists?

just wondered how ends are allocatted?

well we had the green man end for the semi and final on our last 4 visits so Id imagine that for reasons of safety and experience we will get the same end again...

Sunderland for me. United would have Rooney and RVP back from injury so it would be a much more difficult game and I couldn't take losing to them in a final. However a first all manchester derby final would be a bigger and more memorable occasion.

Ducado said:
I know we are 6-0 up, but it's only half time, yes I know in all probability West Ham are not going to come back but until the final whistle of the 21st we are not in the final
Your right Ducado we needed a 7th to make it safe . I thought you were Mr Positive about Manchester City . We will not lose the 2nd leg so get your positive head on again . Your making me nervous now for Tuesday .

Sunderland for me, far better day out with little chance of trouble, we have had a good relationship with the Sunderland fans since the day they went down at Maine Road and more recently their Poznan v Utd when we won the title. It would be a great trip down, friendly banter on Wembley Way instead of a day watching yourself.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Sunderland for me, far better day out with little chance of trouble, we have had a good relationship with the Sunderland fans since the day they went down at Maine Road and more recently their Poznan v Utd when we won the title. It would be a great trip down, friendly banter on Wembley Way instead of a day watching yourself.

And they did us proud on the last day of 2011/12. The old GPC was really P'd off wi' the Black Cat fans!!

Sunderland, United would have me on edge, I have a horrible feeling if we played United they'd scrape a win, the press would have a fucking field day and david moyes will be hailed as the worlds greatest.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Sunderland for me. United would have Rooney and RVP back from injury so it would be a much more difficult game and I couldn't take losing to them in a final. However a first all manchester derby final would be a bigger and more memorable occasion.

It's a tenuous point at best but U****d did do us in the Charity Shield a few seasons back. We're playing so well at the moment that a comfortable victory over them is likely. U****d under Taggart would be far more of a risk but confidence is low under Moyes and, if rumours are to be believed, both RVP and Rooney want out.

cant understand why anyone would want united. that means you'd like to see them win for a start, then they're a stronger team than sunderland despite our record at the SOL. Agree that beating them in final would be sweeter but surely we should all be wanting them to lose next week?
ALso i live with a sunderland fan which means cheaper petrol/hotel ;-)

The Green Man is a great pub and Mary D's could learn a bit from them. I love it in there.

prefer sunderland in the final , i can take my grandson , he missed the wigan final due to illness (lucky lad) , but if its yoooonited i wont take him because of the scum that follow them . Their supporters will attack children,women,oap's,disabled etc they are a horrible set of bastards , they wont bother myself , brother and my sons we can look after ourselves , but i wont put my grandchildren at risk . If its sunderland in the final it will be a hassle free day , so come on you Makems .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.