Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

Judge Roughneck said:
Sunderland fans are unlikely to spit and terrorise parents with their children on Service station car parks and Wembley Way unlike the black kagouled utter sub human filth that attach themselves to that club. So Sunderland for me.

This. I hope United fans never see Wembley ever again. Win or lose United would make the atmosphere at Wembley extremely sinister. Such an unpleasant group of people.

Prefer united as we'd smash em. Sunderland are a bit of a boggy team when we not at home.

And I agree united fans only attack those that are vulnerable. Soft bastards.

mcfc2607 said:
Prefer united as we'd smash em. Sunderland are a bit of a boggy team when we not at home.

And I agree united fans only attack those that are vulnerable. Soft bastards.

We were clueless last time. Won't happen again.

DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
Judge Roughneck said:
Sunderland fans are unlikely to spit and terrorise parents with their children on Service station car parks and Wembley Way unlike the black kagouled utter sub human filth that attach themselves to that club. So Sunderland for me.

This. I hope United fans never see Wembley ever again. Win or lose United would make the atmosphere at Wembley extremely sinister. Such an unpleasant group of people.

I'm glad it wasn't just me who saw what was going down after the semi at Wembley, I thankfully didn't wear any team colours, but still had to hide at the back of a shop until it had calmed down, then I had to run the gauntlet of roaming gangs of red-affiliated "fans" mainly southern reds, looking to kick off as I walked back to Wembley Park tube, with not a single Policeman to be seen.....
my brothers coach then got attacked at a service station on the way back.
So, for me definitely NOT UTD!

Sunderland for me, work with 80% Mackems so it would be good to make them cry at Wembley. Seriously I don't ever want to play that scum at Wembley ever again because I will definitely get myself in bother with authorities if it happens. F---k the red bastards

Sunderland 100% for me. The rags 'behaviour' at the FA Cup SF was shocking, they were out to completely ruin the day for Blues, will never forget that. Of course payback happened at the Community Shield, don't condone it one bit, their crowd had changed, and some of our 'fans' took liberties on easy targets. Don't care if we ever play em again personally, lets have a fans final - Sunderland and City for me, here's hoping..............

der-bomber said:
What makes the rags dangerous in this one is sheer desperation . lt is their only realistic chance of silverware and they will see it as a chance to salvage their season and restore a few badly dented reputations .

lts their only chance to save face and Moyes will see it as a way of appeasing fans and buying more time .

They've already won the Community Shield this season and I think that's ample for U****d now. It's got to be Sunderland for me. I don't want to face U****d at Wembley again as it spoils the day regardless of the result. Not making the final will humiliate them.

They didn't do much attacking at the Wembley Central/ Greyhound end of the ground and if we get that end again I would advise all blues to plan their route via Wembley Central and avoid The other stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.