Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

With Rooney and/or Van Persie back they could nick it in a one off game. I don't see it being the massacre some on here think inevitable should we meet them. Sunderland for me.

its actually funny because im away that weekend and if we play the rags i will take a de-tour to be there. i was talking to a rag who said if(not when)we get there he wont be spending his hard earned money to watch them get embarrassed by us...oh how times have changed.

Not bothered who we get! We will be in BLUE & WHITE & I will be proudly wearing my colours:)

Sunderland please, I don't want to be fighting again with some docker lard arse cockney rag, throwing his attitude around towards women and children, I'm getting too old for that shite...!

Sunderland all day for me.
Like other posters on here have said, the scum are such a set of horrible nasty bastards it just puts an unpleasant edge on the whole day. Used to it on derby days over the years. Don't want it on a trip to Wembley.
I will never forget the semi journey down, totally blue all the way. Parked mini bus in north London social club, few beers then tube in to come out of Wembley Park and the fuckers appeared from everywhere, like sewer rats.
Last time we played them there learned to go in the Wembley Central/Greyhound way - but we lost that one remember.
I get a sense if we play them there again it will go off big time. We are used to Wembley now, the layout and just a general sense of being there.
There is a part of me that says good - lets give it the horrible twats both off and on the pitch this time.
Though I know thats sad as fuck really so rather than go there it's Sunderland for me.

Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst we'd beat United 8 times out of 10 now, I don't want to take the risk of it being one of the 2 and saving their season.

Already posted earlier in the thread with a different reason but this has to be everyone's final answer.

The 50th anniversary of the Munich disaster showed us that. Rooney and Van Nistelroy against the likes of Benjani and Vassell ?

Anything can happen in a Derby.

mancityvstoke said:
United at wembley ? I'm in! Mind you we haven't actually got through yet and Wigan memories still sting.

If we do play utd in the final I hope their utter morons can behave as last time they were completely twattish and we were clueless.

Speak for yourself mate....
Though if it's the nasty semi you mean I agree outside we were a bit like rabbitts in the headlights. We have played them there again since remember, when the odds did seem to start to even up a bit.
I get a sense it could well go off big time if we did play them there again so soon. We are used to Wembley now and not the same sense of one off day trippers kinda thing.

will we get the green man again?

is it a permant fixture for all our wembley vists?

just wondered how ends are allocatted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.