Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

'Can't believe I'm saying this but the Scousers, hands down!

As much as rag tourists and glory hunters/ arm chair supporters still piss me off, I do actually know a very small number of decent ones (sorry!). Conversely, I can't think of anything positive to say about Liverpool - the club, fans or city.

This has tipped it in favour of Liverpool for me.

Hate the corrupt institution of United but the Liverpool fanbase is the lowest of the low. Been watching City games at Anfield since 1974 and, apart from the period when we were shit and had a truce with them because we both hated United, their fans have been truly despicable. Too many incidents to mention but last year's coach attack was a picnic compared to the stabbings and bottle attacks on us fans throughout the 70s, 80s, and early 90s.
Went into a pub for the last CL game before the match and ended up sitting on a mixed table (because one of our group knew some Liverpool fans) One of them apparently worked as a teacher but her opening comment was : "Youse would be nothing without your filthy Arab money." Says it all really.

They are both cut from the same cloth in that both set of supporters live in the past.

However, United shade it for more, can never forget them banners and the constant mocking we got. But after last season Liverpool are very close second

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.