Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

United have always been the most hated for me, but last season changed that.

Watching the scouse rats lose the CL final was great as both City and United fans were elated - first time I have seen that!!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...er-news/manchester-united-take-down-35-860812

Never ever forget this

2gv254p.jpg

Liverpool.

They honestly believe that they are the only real football club in the world, the only club with passionate fans, the only club with legends who played for the badge, the only club with deserved pedigree and a tragic history and a good atmosphere in the stadium when in reality they just sing You'll Never Walk Alone twice a game without stopping and thinking for a second what the lyrics actually mean. They look down their noses at most everyone else because they are God's Own Cluband they are simply having a short break from dominating Europe. And when one of their players, a young goalkeeper thrust into a situation where he's clearly out of his depth as a result of the club's poor foresight, makes a mistake? They turn on him like a pack of hungry wolves.

United hate us. Liverpool hate everyone.

I’ve thought about this question a lot and every single fiber of both club from owner to sink pisser involved I hate the lot.

But then it got me thinking; is there a team I don’t hate in the premier league? I can’t think of one.

I like West Ham. Nothing against Bournemouth, Leicester or Newcastle now I think about it. Outside of the top six, the only clubs I really dislike are Burnley, Everton and Watford.

People can only not say Utd because they seem less of a threat than Liverpool or they're too young to remember when they were successful.

Yes, a large amount of Liverpool fans are try-hard cringey morons and the media is infested with so many with some form of LFC allegiance but Utd are Utd. Never forget that.
Agree wholeheartedly

United. But Liverpool are fast catching up

The arrogance and delusion of United fans is laughable. They Think fans of every other club are obsessed with them. This coming from the fuckers who had a permanent, club endorsed banner about us in their ground when we were in the second division

Only difference I can see is that the Rags are Red Twats from Trafford, the Dippers are Red Twats from Liverpool.

Rags by a country mile. That hatred has been cultivated over more than half a century.

It’s a raggish thing to put the Dippers above them in the pecking order of shitedom.

Perspective from a fan in the USA - United - by far; dislike their manager and the boring defensive football they play; hated red nose probably even worse than their current manager; don't really like anyone in their team.

Pool are almost certainly going to be our closest challengers for the title this season - but it's United I dislike much more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.