Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Perspective from a fan in the USA - United - by far; dislike their manager and the boring defensive football they play; hated red nose probably even worse than their current manager; don't really like anyone in their team.

Pool are almost certainly going to be our closest challengers for the title this season - but it's United I dislike much more.
You're right ...but always remember that scousers are proper ****s and were well known for using stanley knives on mancs especially

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...er-news/manchester-united-take-down-35-860812

Never ever forget this

2gv254p.jpg

Exactly. Liverpool get right on my tits but united took great delight in really being ****s. They were winning the lot but still had that snidey banner.

Just had a thought, does anyone think this growing rivalry/hatred with Liverpool has some positives or will have some eventually? The feelings towards United surely pushed the team to strive to be better, maybe wanting to smack a bit of respect into Liverpool will too? You reach the CL final, we win the fucker and shove it your faces?

I'm sure Pep is starting to hate the fuckers as he's a very observant person, there's no way he's missed the chip Klopp and Liverpool have on their shoulder about City, that's even without mentioning the lack of class shown last season with Ederson and the team bus.

Last edited:
Always thought we should have one with (what is it now ?) 116 years on it. Since they had their own ground in Manchester. Unless you count when they were lodgers at Gods green acre.
I know we are not like them but it can't stop me smirking about it.

Just had a thought, does anyone think this growing rivalry/hatred with Liverpool has some positives or will have some eventually? The feelings towards United surely pushed the team to strive to be better, maybe wanting to smack a bit of respect into Liverpool will too? You reach the CL final, we win the fucker and shove it your faces?

I'm sure Pep is starting to hate the fuckers as he's a very observant person, there's no way he's missed the chip Klopp and Liverpool have on their shoulder about City, that's even without mentioning the lack of class shown last season with Ederson and the team bus.
they will never have any respect....they are a cult......

United , will always be them . Can’t stand the scousers now but hatred for United is and always will be on another level. Hate the club, the fans, the ground, the kit, the colour red, the ex players, the word United, Fred the red...just hate them full stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.