Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Ever since the bus incident I have only contempt for all scouse red wanker fans. This contempt has leapfrogged all past misdemeanors by utd in the past.
To actively attack the coach and put all our players in physical danger has elevated these lot to numbers 1, 2 and 3 on my most hated list.
For it to be preplanned and pretty much endorsed by the whole of miseryside police is a low I can't see utd slipping under.

That’s one thing, but their behaviour at the 2014 game at their place was truly vile. We show our usual class by absolute silence during the commemoration for the ninety-six (as we did for the Munich commemoration at OT) and they behave like absolute tossers both before and during the match.
Somebody in an earlier post mentioned not ever being able to root for the dippers or rags. Surely that’s a given? In 1999 I was 100% for Bayern Munich, personally. As I was for Real last spring.

You're mixing up threat with hate.

No don't think so, I used to like watching Liverpool in the 70's and 80's, but they have become a parody of their former selves and neither club nor fans can see it. The arrogance and self-delusion has, I think, eclipsed that of the rags in recent years, and this entitlement and how it manifests, coupled with the media reinforcement has generated my current levels of hatred.

It's different from my hatred of the rags, with them it's primarily the club and players I hate with a general dislike of the fans. With the dippers, it's the other way around.

Both managers are on the same level however

Hate The Rags Due to football.
But I hate ALL Scousers red or blue, the moment they open their mouth I just want to smash every bone in their face and knock out every tooth from their mouth, I hate everything about them.
But I am not a violent man so I either just give them a wide birth or if I can’t, just fuck the them off.

Still united but liverpool are coming up on the outside...

If Liverpool win the league this year a few (not saying all) posters on here will realise their hate of the Rags was a mild irritation compared to their hatred of Liverpool. The media storm that will follow will be a f@cking nightmare, it will be worse than England winning the World Cup. For that reason alone we have to make sure this doesn’t happen.

I dislike the Rags but I wasn’t particularly bothered by the banner. The coach incident was a different matter altogether and the fact that they were allowed to get away with it makes my blood boil. Here’s what I don’t like about the dippers...

-You think you’re the best, most knowledgable fans in the world. Complete bollocks
-The cult of Liverpool: European nights, biased ex player pundits, intimidation of opposing players/fans, the media love in
-You still think you’re a top club. But you’ve won one trophy in 13 years (on penalties to a championship side)
-All your shitty global fans who couldn’t name their first Liverpool 11
- this year is your year every year

What I like about Liverpool....

-the Beatles

My issue is hating Liverpool makes them relevant , and in the grand scheme of things , they are'nt. Compared to the Rags for the last 40 years the Dippers are a minor irritation.

United, because the history and rivalry is ingrained in our blood.

Liverpool are like scabies.....a horrible scummy irritation and thats all

Scabies is not an infection, but an infestation. Tiny mites called Sarcoptes scabiei set up shop in the outer layers of human skin. The skin does not take kindly to the invasion. As the mites burrow and lay eggs inside the skin, the infestation leads to relentless itching and an angry rash‘

Sums them up nicely i think, but they are fucking annoying scrotes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.