Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Whilst I will always loathe United, it’s been hard to hate them quite as much ever since Ferguson left.

But I don’t think I could ever root for Liverpool or United. When they play each other, I always hope for an ill-tempered draw, in which a few red cards are shown.

I still await a football match where both teams lose. This would be my number one fixture for such an event.

I remember people on here who hated Everton, Boro, Spurs etc at different periods.
I only hate Manchester United. I’m a Manchester City fan. It was always and ever will be thus.

I remember people on here who hated Everton, Boro, Spurs etc at different periods.
I only hate Manchester United. I’m a Manchester City fan. It was always and ever will be thus.
I'm with you blue paul. In the 70's Liverpool played great football and were the only team likely to stop the rags success. They are now like a slightly irritating relative whereas the rags will and can only be the subject of my utter unreserved hatred.

Man Yoo, by a mile...
is the correct answer.....

Whilst these last few years I am sick to the back teeth of all things red scouse (they really have been getting on my tits these last few years), without a shadow of a doubt they will always be a distant second in the hatred stakes and will never be in the running to take on the mantle from our neighbours across the way.

A more vile club we will never ever encounter - I am still not even remotely over that f*cking banner

is the correct answer.....

Whilst these last few years I am sick to the back teeth of all things red scouse (they really have been getting on my tits these last few years), without a shadow of a doubt they will always be a distant second in the hatred stakes and will never be in the running to take on the mantle from our neighbours across the way.

A more vile club we will never ever encounter - I am still not even remotely over that f*cking banner

You do realise I'm a Gooner?

I never thought this would happen, but it's the dippers for me. Rags are almost.......irrelevant these days.

Ever since the bus incident I have only contempt for all scouse red wanker fans. This contempt has leapfrogged all past misdemeanors by utd in the past.
To actively attack the coach and put all our players in physical danger has elevated these lot to numbers 1, 2 and 3 on my most hated list.
For it to be preplanned and pretty much endorsed by the whole of miseryside police is a low I can't see utd slipping under.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.