Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Rags - by a country fucking mile. Hate every fucking one of the detestable cünts. The banner, the arrogance, the hijacking of every fucking tragedy and telling them how bad it's been since 1958, the fucking history bullshit, Ferguson, Crerrand, Crass of 99, Neville, Cüntona, Bruce, Giggs, Neville, Scholes, their fucking black jacket wearing wankers of fans, Neville, Cüntona, Ferguson, that cünt Crerrand, Charlton, 20 fucking times, Giggs goal v Arsenal, Neville, Scholes the Hobbit looking little cünt, their dump of a fucking ground, Neville, that banner, Ferguson, Ince the guvnor cünt, Keane, 20 fucking times, Neville, Beckham. Every fucking last one of the cünts.........Liverpool don't come close.

Last edited:
Liverpool- hate them even more after their moronic fans behaviour towards are team coach, plus the media all over them constantly praising them and willing them to win something total bias towards them even more so than the rags, Klopp not won a thing in nearly 3 years would he still be manager if at City, Chelsea, or United?? I loath that lot down the road have family who are rags lots of banter but I despise Liverpool truly.

United fans generally are know fuck alls who like to spout off the bull shit they read in the papers ad verbatim without any critical thinking skills.

Liverpool fans generally know something about football but are so partisan they are blind to reality and this manisfests itself in aggresion and delusion.

Rags - by a country fucking mile. Hate every fucking one of the detestable cünts. The banner, the arrogance, the hijacking of every fucking tragedy and telling them how bad it's been since 1958, the fucking history bullshit, Ferguson, Crerrand, Crass of 99, Neville, Cüntona, Bruce, Giggs, Neville, Schloss, their fucking black jacket wearing wankers of fans, Neville, Cüntona, Ferguson, that cünt Crerrand, Charlton, 20 fucking times, Giggs goal v Arsenal, Neville, Schloss the Hobbit looking little cünt, their dump of a fucking ground, Neville, that banner, Ferguson, Once the guvnor cünt, Keane, 20 fucking times, Neville, Beckham. Every fucking last one of the cünts.........Liverpool don't come close.
Nowt like saying it as you see it Malg. I can't fault your prostate.

Rags - by a country fucking mile. Hate every fucking one of the detestable cünts. The banner, the arrogance, the hijacking of every fucking tragedy and telling them how bad it's been since 1958, the fucking history bullshit, Ferguson, Crerrand, Crass of 99, Neville, Cüntona, Bruce, Giggs, Neville, Scholes, their fucking black jacket wearing wankers of fans, Neville, Cüntona, Ferguson, that cünt Crerrand, Charlton, 20 fucking times, Giggs goal v Arsenal, Neville, Scholes the Hobbit looking little cünt, their dump of a fucking ground, Neville, that banner, Ferguson, Ince the guvnor cünt, Keane, 20 fucking times, Neville, Beckham. Every fucking last one of the cünts.........Liverpool don't come close.
Correct. It's well & truly baffled me how some blues detest the dippers more.

It’s got to be United for me and most blues I would imagine.

In an individual game, no external factors the ones against United matter so much more.

Having the opposition win a title if it was CL I would much rather it was Liverpool (or either cup for that matter).

But if it’s PL I would much rather United won than Liverpool.

Personally it would be awful for me if Liverpool won it, too many arrogant fans and the media love in would be too much!!

I know what you mean but can you remember the club printing t shirts in support of Suarez?

They just don't see it.

I was going to say Stretford Town to start with - then you kindly reminded me of the above.

I don't like either to be honest - but recently the Dippers have started to nose ahead, as others state it comes down to who you consider to be our main rivals

Anybody who was growing up in primary and secondary schools in Manchester and the Greater Manchester area in the nineties, and noughties (not me, at all, not my generation) and who was a blue, I can certainly understand that they must hate the rags with a vengeance. Monday mornings must have been like the Alamo. I’d be a bit curious to know which posters on here fall into that bracket. The arrogance of United supporters reached never-before-seen levels in those years. The rags that most irritate me, honestly, are people from, say, Australia or Ulan Bator or wherever, who have never so much as set foot in Manchester, let alone OT. But personally, quite a lot of my hatred for them was fuelled by that man. He’s now moved on, and the rags are slowly learning to eat a bit of humble pie. I didn’t hate them to the same degree during the Busby years, honestly. And then, in the seventies, they became a bit of a laugh, at times (Denis’s backheel…)
But here’s the thing. I’ve known rags who were c—ts, sure, but I’ve always known rags that I could sit down and talk football sensibly with. But Liverpool fans? They’re strange people. I can’t talk to them in any kind of sensible way, on any level. It’s just like talking to the Children of God, or Jehovah’s Witnesses. That, at any rate, has been my experience.

Growing up in Stockport in the 80s...plastic Scouse everywhere (who disappeared in the 90s). Coupled with the fact that they always pumped us means I have very little time for them at all.

But doesn't compare to united. No matter how much I try to be rational before games...like the 2018 Cup Final - 'well some of my mates are reds, I'd rather they be happy than a bunch of cockney bellends'....as soon as I see that shirt I want them to get absolutely leathered. Crushed. It really does come from the gut.

Liverpool.

Last year I gained a much better understanding of why the toffees call them the red shite.

Liverpool by a country mile...

its not just the club its the people and the place as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.