Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

The rags for me.

My hatred for that club, everything and everyone associated with them is fathoms deep.

Liverpool are merely a thorn in our side at the moment but like most annoyances they'll pass.

I've hated Scum since the late 70s and I've got no intention of easing up.

Even if they were to be relegated I'd still hate them. They don't pose us a threat anymore and I still hate them.

Yes, I think it's fair to say I'm not a fan of the filth.

It's a bizarre situation: I utterly loathe both clubs. The rags I hate because it's in my DNA, as I suspect it is with most of us. Under the Pisscan that hatred quadrupled simply because of the unnecessarily provocative statements he made towards us. This despotic excuse for a man sent his teams out to win...at absolutely ANY cost. If that meant ending a fellow professional's playing career then so be it. Some of the fouls they dished out were nothing short of actual bodily harm - ginger pig and pikey being amongst the worst culprits.
The Pisscan knew full well he was creating a monster in his own image: a snarling, hate-filled, psychotic tyrant, spewing venom and bile at anybody who questioned him and his Neanderthal mindset. The cowering timidity of the British press/media towards him and his team only strengthened my hatred of the club. A hatred that will never diminish despite age and infirmity.

At this present time the dippers are a relatively minor source of irritation to me, and that is solely down to their fanbase. Their grandiose sense of entitlement and lack of humility is truly astonishing considering their lack of sustained success over the decades. The idea that somehow the right to win trophies is their privelege, and theirs alone, is what makes most football fans dislike them.
As a club I am quite indifferent to them: basically, I couldn't care less. Klopp is an astute man, he knows by adorning that see-through veneer of Scouse geniality will see him idolised by the fans, and I don't criticise him for it - he's going to be an extremely wealthy man by adapting this new 'Koppite' personality. But as I say, the dogged refusal of their ardent fanbase to accept (and address) their past actions, and their apparent inability to accept responsibility for those actions, will always be a key figure in my intense dislike of them.

It's a bizarre situation: I utterly loathe both clubs. The rags I hate because it's in my DNA, as I suspect it is with most of us. Under the Pisscan that hatred quadrupled simply because of the unnecessarily provocative statements he made towards us. This despotic excuse for a man sent his teams out to win...at absolutely ANY cost. If that meant ending a fellow professional's playing career then so be it. Some of the fouls they dished out were nothing short of actual bodily harm - ginger pig and pikey being amongst the worst culprits.
The Pisscan knew full well he was creating a monster in his own image: a snarling, hate-filled, psychotic tyrant, spewing venom and bile at anybody who questioned him and his Neanderthal mindset. The cowering timidity of the British press/media towards him and his team only strengthened my hatred of the club. A hatred that will never diminish despite age and infirmity.

At this present time the dippers are a relatively minor source of irritation to me, and that is solely down to their fanbase. Their grandiose sense of entitlement and lack of humility is truly astonishing considering their lack of sustained success over the decades. The idea that somehow the right to win trophies is their privelege, and theirs alone, is what makes most football fans dislike them.
As a club I am quite indifferent to them: basically, I couldn't care less. Klopp is an astute man, he knows by adorning that see-through veneer of Scouse geniality will see him idolised by the fans, and I don't criticise him for it - he's going to be an extremely wealthy man by adapting this new 'Koppite' personality. But as I say, the dogged refusal of their ardent fanbase to accept (and address) their past actions, and their apparent inability to accept responsibility for those actions, will always be a key figure in my intense dislike of them.
Love this post. Your summation of the pisscan is spot on. He was very successful, but still a total twat. Not in my lifetime indeed refers to the time when they come back to challenge. At my age , I agree with him...scum at the top ?...not in my lifetime

With United, it's natural. Perhaps it may be a weird way to put it but I'm used to any success they have, I can deal with it in that sense.

With Liverpool, that cúnt of a cult just exude cúntiness that not a single "neutral" could like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.