Who do you want for next round of carling cup?

peterborough , as slur alex wants his lot to play them.

so his wife kicking shitbag of a 'son's' team can earn a bit of cash !

hitting a woman is lower than whale shit, but kicking your wife in the stomach................wtf !

what a proud dad old purple nose must be !

mancity89 said:
bluemanc said:
Any of the non-prem teams.
I think I'd rather have the likes of west ham. They cant be assed with this cup so lets put them out of their misery.

Spurs are the only one to watch out for, for me. We always play sh!t against them

We'd do well to draw wet sham especially after notlob knocked them out on tuesday!!!!

gazinho said:
mancity89 said:
I think I'd rather have the likes of west ham. They cant be assed with this cup so lets put them out of their misery.

Spurs are the only one to watch out for, for me. We always play sh!t against them

We'd do well to draw wet sham especially after notlob knocked them out on tuesday!!!!

would that mean we get a bye then ?

Hopefully easy as possible till the S/F finals, I would fancy us against anyone over 2 legs and in a big Wembley final.

Perfect scenario would be United at Old Trafford and to score the winner in extra time! Not gonna happen though is it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.