Who eats breakfast...?

BillyShears said:
Who eats breakfast and what do you eat?

I don't but as part of my dietary regime I need to start but I've no idea what I'd like. We can rule out cereal of any description straight away as I don't like milk...

At the moment I'm going for two half boiled eggs with lots of salt and pepper - but I'm sure i'm going to get sick of it pretty quickly.

I am the same,my brekky was a cup of coffee and a cig.Now i have to eat breakfast (medical shit),i have been having 2 poached eggs and grilled bacon on toast.The first few days i forced it down,now really enjoy it and find i have much more energy during the day.

Black cherry and youghurt granola every single day for the last month! Havent got bored yet because they are really nice, plus yoghurt just tends to sit better than a massive fry up.

pee dubya said:
quiet_riot said:
Why don't you just make your porridge in the bowl? Water, oats, 2 minutes in the microwave...eat!
I actually don't have a microwave.

I was actually just about to suggest Oats So Simple. The Golden Syrup flavour is very nice. Just need to pour milk in sachet then pour in bowl and put in microwave for 2 minutes, easy peasy, but I just read you don't have a microwave.

I can never eat when I first get up in the morning and I usually only have breakfast when I'm at work. Oats So Simple, or toast. Or on the odd occasion when I've forgotten to take something in with me, I'll nip across the road to First Taste as they do a wicked sausage Barm!

pee dubya said:
BimboBob said:
pee dubya said:
I actually don't have a microwave.

How do you eat jacket potatoes then?
Raw.

hands_clapping1.gif

I know it's only early, but the man with the psycho's eyes is my poster of the day.
Surely this can't be beaten today!

CTID1988 said:
Black cherry and youghurt granola every single day for the last month! Havent got bored yet because they are really nice, plus yoghurt just tends to sit better than a massive fry up.

The problem with granola is its about as useful as eating a bowl of refined sugar every morning

About 3-4 rounds of toast , glass of orange , decent cup of tea , and maybe a yoghurt or two ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.